Part 63

Speaking of my squirt I should probably go and see her and explain what's going on. I drive to Dianna and Eddies house and when I get there I see them all playing in the backyard. I smile at the imagine of such a happy family. I get out of my car and walk to the backyard where everyone is. "Hey y'all you look like you're all having fun." "Liz!" Mad runs up to me with tears in her eyes. "Aww squirt what's wrong princess?" "You and Demi broke up?" I nod my head, "Yeah babe we did but it's all going to be ok, and I am still always going to be here for you whenever you need me just like I was before I started dating Demi." "You promise?" "Of course squirt. Now go play." She nods and runs off to the trampoline. Dianna walks up to me. "Hey momma D." "Hey baby girl how are you holding up?" "You already know?" She nods her head. "Demi told me this morning when I went to go pick up Madison." "Oh.. Well yeah I'm ok I guess. I just figured Demi and I rushed things a little and I thought we should take a break and get to know each other a little better." Dianna nod her head. "I get what you're saying, does Demi know you still want to be friends?" "I went there this morning to get my things and told Demi I still want to be friends and that I still need her in my life but she just said she doesn't need me and to walk out the door and never come back." I decided not to tell Dianna about Demi almost relapsing I know that it was just a momentary lapse in her judgement and it wont happen again... I hope. "Well I think Demi just needs to cool off, give her some time she will see why you are doing this?" I nod. "Are you staying for lunch?" "Sure momma D. Is Dallas around?" "Yeah she is in her bedroom I think." "Ok thanks momma call us when lunch is ready." I say as I walk up to Dallas' room. I knock on the door. "Hey Dal can I come in?" "Of course Liz." I open the door and Dal is sitting on her bed on her laptop. "What's up buttercup?" Dal giggles a bit. "Nothing much just on twitter you know same old same old." I laugh "Oh so I saw you posted a picture of you and Caitlyn." "umm yeah I did." "So you and Demi are really over?" I nod and try not to cry. "Aw Liz come her babe." I crawl over to her and she hugs me tight. "We just fought so much Dal I couldn't take it, we didn't know each other well enough." "I know Lizzy I know." "And all the lovatics are asking if we are over since I posted that picture and I don't want to be the one to tell them they are going to hate me for breaking Demi's heart." "Hey hey hey it ok Liz everything is ok. Don't worry about the Lovatics Demi will take care of them when she finally comes back on twitter that isn't your job" "Dal I need to tell you something."