Part 36

I lead Dal to the couch and let her cry into my shoulder. Demi came out a few minutes later with wet hair and PJ's on. I chuckle softly knowing what she did in that shower. She glared at me and went to Dallas. "Dal what happened sis?" Dal turned to Demi and explained the whole Rob situation. (I'm sorry but I'm not explaining the fight) "Aww Dal it was just a fight you both just need to cool off and talk it out in the morning. I know things will be ok, you and Rob are meant to be together." Dal nodded. "You can sleep in the spare room hun come on I'll show you where it is." Dal nodded and I showed her the way to the room next to our room. "Sleep well Dal we are right next door if you need anything ok?" I walk out to find Demi on the couch curled up in a blanket. "Hey babe, I'm sorry bout the interruption." she shrugs, "shit happens right." "Aww Dem don't be that way. Your sister needed us so don't be pissed off just cause you had to fuck yourself." Demi rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath. "Good night Demi." I walked into the bedroom and got under the blankets not really caring about how pissed off Demi was. The next morning I woke up to an empty bed. Guess Demi decided not to sleep with me at all. I walk out to the living room and Demi isn't there either. I search the whole house including Dallas' bedroom and she isn't there what the fuck? I call her and there is no answer so I tried texting her. "Demi where are you???" After about 20 minutes I get a text back. "I'm out don't know when I'll be back." "What the fuck Demetria?? Where is out?" "It doesn't matter." I don't even bother answering her because she isn't going to tell me where she is. I sit on the couch with my head in my hands when Dallas comes out. "Oh hey girlie how did you sleep?" She shrugged. "Not bad but I think Demi was right I need to go talk to Rob. Speaking of Demi where is she?" "Yeah you should go talk to him and I don't know she won't tell me where she is." Dallas looked pissed.