Part 6

"Hey Mar" I say while laughing. "You know rissa to?" "Well yeah you think Maddie just goes walking around LA alone? Come on Dem think." "Oh Mar don't be so mean to the poor girl I mean she was homeschooled." I say and start laughing. "Hey!" Demi says and starts laughing too. "Rissa are you just gonna sit there the whole time?" "Yeah! I haven't seen Liz in forever in not moving." "Ahaha it's cool dem this is normal." "So is there anyone you don't know?" "Yeah.. You!" "Not from lack of trying. Mad and I have tried to get you guys to meet for FOREVER!" Realization hits Demi. "Wait THIS is her?" "Duh!" "Rissa out now!" "AWE!" "Mar please?" I say giving her puppy eyes. "Only cause I can't say no to that face. I'll try and keep Dallas from coming in." "Thanks Mar." "Mhm oh and Demetria? Behave I like this girl." I laugh. "Good bye Marissa!" She giggles and walks out. Demi turns to me. "So how is it you know everyone but I've never met you?" "Good question. I don't know I've tried meeting you a lot but it never happened." "Damn I've missed out." "Thanks I think?" She giggles. "DEMI let me in I wanna see my Lizzy!" "Go away Dallas we are busy!" "but--" "bye dal" I say "ugh fine Lizzy come find me later." "Don't call me that and ok!" "Hehe bye Lizzy" "ugh!" Demi giggles. "What are you laughing at?" "Just find it cute how well you get along with my family." I smile and blush.