Part 32

"Liz... Are you serious? Like you actually want me to move in with you?" I nod my head "Of course I do baby." "YES YES YES Omg yes!!!" I smile and Demi jumps into my arms and wraps her legs around my waist. "Ok lets go home then baby." She leans in and kisses me again, as we are kissing we hear laughing. I break the kiss and we both look towards the restaurant and there is Lex and Mar walking out holding hands. "Lets go home Demi." She nods and I put her down and open her door. She gets in the car and I go around to my side. As I'm about to get in the car Mar happens to notice us, and being the bitch she is trying to be she leans in and kisses Lex. As if I actually care that she is kissing my best friend. There is no feelings towards either one of them so the jealousy thing isn't going to work. God she can be so stupid some times. I shake my head at her and slightly laugh then get in the car. I start the car and blast the radio and roll down the windows. As we drive by Lex and Mar I crank up Fuck You by Ce Lo Green and Demi and I sing as loud as we can then start laughing. Demi reaches over and grabs my hand and kisses it lightly. I smile at her and turn onto the road. After about a 15 minute drive we finally get to the apartment. "Umm guys where are we?" "oh shit sorry squirt I forgot to tell you. I bought an apartment for Demi and I." "OMG YAY Now i can come stay at your guys place whenever I want." I nod "Yes you can because you and Dal and the whole family are ALWAYS welcome here." Mad and Demi smile up at me and the both say. "I love you." I giggle I love these girls so much.