Part 5

"AHH Mad is that-" "yes! This is Liz, Liz this is--" "Demi trust me she knows." Lexa interrupts Mad. "Lexa hush would you!" she stuck her tongue out at me. "Sorry Mad Alexa has no manners." "It's cool, anyways I'm going to look for mom you three have fun! bye Liz!!" "Bye Mad." I give her a quick hug then she leaves. "So how do you know my little sister?" "I met her a few times in Dallas and LA. Each time we talked and I ended up giving her my phone number and told her to call me if she ever needed someone to talk to." Demi smiled. "Thank you I never get to talk to her as much as I want so I'm glad someone is there for her." "Oh it's not problem she is an amazing kid and wise beyond her years." Demi nods. "Yeah she most certainly is. Sit please." Demi motions for us to sit on the couch. Lexa and I sit down still holding hands. Don't ask it's just something we do. Demi looked at our hands and frowned I noticed and let go of Lexas hand. "Hey lex can you...." she nods. "Have fun babe I'll see you later." "Bye boo!" Then Lexa left. "Oh she could of stayed." "I know but I wanted her to go and she understands." "Oh.... So are you two---" "oh hell no. Alexa is straighter then any person I know." I laugh awe poor Demi felt awkward. "Oh..... But you're not?" "Nope." I said popping the "p" Demi smiles an award winning smile so cute! Just as Demi was about to say something Marissa came running in "LIZ!" She yells and jumps on me.