Part 7

Demi and I spent hours talking, we got the few interruptions here and there but that's to be expected. "Demi ten minutes till meet and greet." "Oh ok I'll be out in a few." I laugh. "What's so funny?" "Nothing you just seem disappointed." "I kinda am I didn't realize we had been talking this long." "Guess time flys when you're having fun." She nods "are you heading home after the concert?" "Hell no that drive sucks at night. Lexa and I are just getting a hotel room." "You two are really close aren't you?" "Yes but we can talk about that later just get my number from Maddie or someone they all have it." She laughs. "Sounds like a plan. I'll see you later Liz." "Bye Demz good luck out there I'll be front row." "Thanks babe." She hugged me then left. She just FUCKING CALLED ME BABE! I walk out after Demi and I'm slammed to the ground by Dallas. "Well hello to you to darlin." She giggles. "I missed you so much! You have got to stop disappearing on us." I nod. "I know I do but I have a lot going on Dal some times it's just easier to drop off the face of the earth." She hugged me tight. "No more ok Lizzy I'm always here for you." "Thanks Dal." She smiles and stands up helping me up with her. "Where is Lexa?" "her and nick hit it off I think they are making out in his dressing room." "No way!" "Yes way!" said Maddie as she turned the corner and placed herself under my arm. "Well shit."