Part 35

I look at her, "Oh really? And how bad do you want me?" She smirks at me and pushes me against the wall. "Bad enough!" Then she starts kissing me and picks me up so my legs are wrapped around her waist. She keeps kissing me and grabs my ass, she starts walking to the bedroom making sure not to break the kiss. I lightly bite on her lower lip earning a moan from her. I smirk into the kissing knowing she is way more turned on than I am and I'm only getting started. We finally get to the bedroom and she pretty much threw me onto the bed and jumped on me. As soon as she was on top of me she started kissing me neck looking for my sweet spot. Which she found rather quickly. I turned us over so I was on top of her. There is no way she is being in control it's my turn to take charge. I remove her shirt rather quickly and kiss my way from her lips to her chest as my hands SLOWLY go down to the top of her pants. "UGH Liz just DO IT ALREADY!!!" I smirked at her knowing full well that I had all the power. i undid her jeans and started rubbing her thighs getting closer and closer to her centre. Just as I was about to take off her underwear the doorbell rang. "Ugh please DO NOT answer the door." I giggle a bit, "What if it's your mom or dal or someone important like that?" "They can wait please Liz!" I nod and ignore the door. I take her underwear off quickly and kiss my way up her thighs, then the door bell rang again. "Baby I have to get it." Demi nodded, "I know so hurry up!" I leaned in and kissed her quickly and as I got up I let my hand run over her centre earning another moan. "Ugh I hate whoever is at that door!" She says clearly annoyed with our visitor. I go to answer the door and there is Dallas in tears. "Omg Dallas what's wrong!!!" "Me and Rob... It's over!!!" She started crying again.