Part 66

Demi

Liz was here and I just lost it on her, I told her I didn't need her in my life. What the actual fuck is wrong with me. I need her in my life more than I need to breath, what the hell did I do! Just as I'm about to go looking for Liz there is a knock on my door. I go over and I opening it hoping its her, nope its Dallas. "Hey Dal what's up?" "I heard about what happened early today with Liz." "What part?" "All of it, Demi you know you are stronger than that so why are you starting to resort back to cutting?" "It wasn't my fault ok, I heard them again Dal and this time I couldn't make them stop." Dallas wraps her arms around me and I fall into her. "I miss her Dal." "Well maybe you should of thought about that before you told her you didn't need her in your life." "I know." I said in a small voice. Dallas rubs my back trying to comfort me. "I need to find her Dal I gotta make things right." "Dem she is at the beach with Caitlyn right now, I really don't think she is in the mood to fight with you again." My heart broke into a million piece. I decided to go on twitter she posts EVERYTHING on twitter. I log on and see that all my lovatics are asking me if Liz and I broke up. I'll deal with that in a second. I go onto her profile and I see a picture of her and Caitlyn where she is kissing Caitlyns cheek with the caption. "Isn't she just so damn adorable? <3" And another selfie with the caption. "At the beach with this babe! Gonna be a great day :) " wow she moved on quickly. I finally decide to take to twitter and let my lovatics know that Liz and I are no longer together, so I write a twitlonger.

"Hey guys Demi here, so a lot of you have been asking if Liz and I have broken up. And well the answer to that is yes. We are no longer together, we rushed into the relationship without really getting to know each other first and things just didn't work out the way we wanted them to. That is not to say that maybe sometime in the future we won't be back together, but as of right now there is no more Diz. I still love her very much so it would be great if you guys could just back off, i know how protective you guys get but just leave Liz alone and let her live her life that's what I'm doing. Thank you all for your support i love you guys So much <3"

Once I had hit send i started getting stay strong tweets and we love you tweets. It's great knowing i will always have the support of my lovatics they make things better little by little every minute.