Part 56

When I walk in I see a brunette who looks very familiar. It can't be Demi she had pink hair last night. When she turns around I see that it is Demi, she  looks at me with such sad eyes. She looks like she hasn't slept all night. When she sees me a small smile makes its way onto her face. I can't take it, I turn around and walk out of starbucks. As I'm walking out I bump into someone. "Shit sorry sorry sorry!" "Chill Lizzy not like its the first time you have been on top of me." From the remark alone I knew I was now laying on top of Caitlyn. "Really Cait really?" "Really really." I laugh at her, she always knew how to make me laugh. "Lizzy not that I don't love you on top but are you planning on getting off me anytime soon." "Oh shit sorry." I say blushing and get off her. She laughs at me and I grab her hand and help her up. "Where's Demi?" "Inside I guess, I don't really know we kinda got in a fight last night." "Aww Lizzy! Do you wanna talk about it?" I shake my head. "Not at all, I kinda just wanna get away for a bit." Caitlyn smiles, "how about I take you to the fair? I know that it always takes your mind off of things." I smiled at her, "how did you remember that?" "I remember everything about you. Like how when I call you cutie or baby you blush like crazy." I start blushing and turn my head so she won't see. She starts laughing. "Come on I'll drive!" I nod my head and get in her car. As i'm getting into the car I see Demi leaving starbucks. Our eyes meet and instantly she starts crying. This time I'm not breaking she can cry all she wants she ruined it this time and I'm going to try and forget all about this fight for a few hours. Caitlyn and I went on all the rides at the fair and even played a few games. it was like when we were younger and we came here all the time. After a few hours Caitlyn and I decided it was time to leave and I knew I had to go talk to Demi. "So where am I dropping you off?" I sigh. "Home please." She nods and starts driving towards my house. The drive is quite and it just gives me more time to think, today has been a great day and it made me realize how much I really do miss Caitlyn. She turned to look at me quickly and smiled, that smile! We pull up in front of the house and I know I need to say good bye. "Thank you for taking my mind off of everything today Cait." "Anything for you cutie." I smile and hug her. As I pull away from the hug she leans in.....