Part 50

Before I start the chapter I wanna say thank you for the 10 thousand reads! You guys are amazing and I'm glad you are enjoying the story!

After Demi left I felt like she was a little angry. I think she just needs to move past the whole Marissa thing, I know what she did was wrong but that's in the past. I go find Mar and Lex to talk to them about changing Dems mind. "Lex!" She turned around and smiles brightly at me. "Liz!!! Hey girl!" "Hey! So I have an idea for you two." Lex turns to Mar and they both look at me. "So Demi isn't really into surprises but tonight is the last night of the neon lights tour sooo I think we should pull some pranks tonight." The girls smile and nod. As the night went on the last song was about to start. "Ok 3...2....1 GO!!!" We all run on stage and bring every crew and family member we could find. We are throwing things and spraying whipped cream everywhere and Demi is smiling and laughing. When she sees Mar she smiled and motioned her over. Mar walked over and Demi hugged her close and started crying. I knew then and there Demi forgave Mar and now has her best friend back. When the song finished we all walked off stage and Demi grabbed me by the waist. "Thank you." She said then kissed me quick. "You're welcome baby I just can't stand seeing you hurting." She smiles at me and we walk out to her car and go to celebrate the tour.