Part 19

"I don't know why I'm here Liz. I don't know." She turns and walks into the bedroom and locks the door. I throw the closest thing to me which happens to be a glass. It shatters as soon as it hits the wall. I leave the glass on the floor and walk back into the living room. "Careful of the glass I'll clean it later. I'm going down to the pool to clear my mind." I walk out the door and down to the outdoor pool and sit with my feet in the water. I'm sitting there on twitter when I notice. "@/ddlovato life is hard but love is harder fight for what you love." I laugh at the irony. Yeah we fought alright just not for the love. I say there by myself for at least an hour. Then I felt someone behind me. "Yes?" "Liz are you ok boo?" I shake my head. "No Mar I'm not." She sits beside me and wraps her arm around my shoulder. "Mar I don't love lex like that. How could she not believe me? I thought she trusted me." I started crying she pulls me into her. "It's ok Liz everything g is going to be ok." After 5 minutes I stop crying and look up at Mar. "Thanks for being ere for me." "Always." I smile up at her and the next thing I know SHE KISSED ME!!! I pulled away. "Mar what the fuck?!?!?" "I'm so sorry liz!" she got up and ran. What the fuck is going in lately??