Part 12

"NO! because no fan has ever made me want to do this!" Then she smashed her lips against mine. She pulled away after a few seconds. " That is how you are different. You make my heart race and my palms sweat. I go weak in the knees whenever I'm around you. When I hug you... holy shit the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I've never felt this way Liz for anyone! you're different Elizabeth Robinson, you're a part of me already. I don't want you thinking I feel that way about anyone but you! it's you and only you Liz." I don't know what to say. Of course I love the girl I have for years. But now she is telling me how she feels and it's the same as me. I feel a tear run down my cheek. "Liz please don't cry baby please." "Demi it's happy tears. Do you know how long I've loved you Demetria?" She smiles and hugs me. "Now I'm very tired and I'm sure you are to superstar so bed." "Yes ma'am" she gets up to leave. "Where are you going?" "To sleep with maddie?" "nope! come!" I open my arms and she smiles and lays next to me. "Liz do you sing?" "not well but yes." "Sing to me please?" she said sleepily with her head on my chest. "Ok beautiful." I start singing catch me and she starts falling asleep. "I'm giving up so just catch me." As I sang the last line Demi feel completely asleep. "Goodnight beautiful." I kiss the top of her head and she slightly smiles in her sleep then I start to fall asleep.