Part 17

When I woke up I was still in Demi's arms. So I didn't dream her coming home. Thank god. I smile to myself knowing I have my baby back in my arms then get out of bed slowly. "where are you going?" "Just to shower babe I'll be back in a few. Get some more sleep." I kiss her gently then go into the bathroom and take a quick shower. When I come out Demi is sleeping again and I smile at the sight. She is just so cute and peaceful when she sleeps. I go into my closet and get dressed then call Mar over to have a girls day with me and Demi. She agrees and comes over about 10 minutes later. When she gets here she has the best idea. "Ok ready 1...2....3!!!!" We run and jump on Demi screaming her name. "AHHHHHHH" She screams and falls out of bed. I start laughing so hard I'm crying. "Oh you are so gonna get it Liz." She runs and jumps on me and pins my hands above my head and starts to tickle me with one hand. I laugh as hard as I can and beg her to stop. After about 5 minutes she finally stops then whispers in my ear. "And that was only part of my payback." The. She lightly bits my ear. I bite my lip and look away blushing. She starts giggling then hugs me. "I love you Liz." What did she just say?! that was the first time she has ever said I love you. "What was that?" "I said I love you Elizabeth." I grin "I love you too Demetria." She smiles and kisses me quick. "Ok ok enough I wanna watch a movie nowwwww" Mar whines. "Ok last one to the couch loses." I jump off the bed and run downstairs with Demi on my back and I still beat Mar. "HAHA I win!" she sticks her tongue out and sits on the couch. I giggle and sit with Demi on my lap.