Part 64

"Dal I have to tell you something." "Ok Lizzy what's up?" "Oksowheniwenttoseedemiikindafoundherwithglasstoherskinabouttocut." I said all in one breath. "Whoa Liz darling slow down and start again." "ok so when I went to the house to get my stuff I heard crying so I followed it and I kinda found Demi with a piece of glass to her wrist ready to cut. I stopped her of course and I am really hoping it was just a momentary lapse of judgement but I don't really know so I need you to keep a close eye on her PLEASE!" Dal seemed speechless. "Wait Demi was going to cut again after two years." I nod my head slowly. "did you tell momma?" I shake my head no. "WHY THE FUCK NOT???" "Cause I didn't want to worry momma D and I didn't think Demi would actually hurt herself over me." "Liz you're kidding right? She loves you and she would hurt herself over you." "You need to go stay with her for a it Dal PLEASE!" "Ok I will go stay with her and I'll keep you posted on how she is doing." "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" Dal laughs at me. "So what's up with you and Caitlyn then?" "I don't really know. Like I still love her obviously but I just got out of this relationship with Demi and I don't think I can handle being with someone new right now. I'm just glad to have Cait as a friend." "Do you think you guys will ever get back together?" "I don't know Dal maybe." "Liz all I want for you is to be happy and if Caitlyn makes you happy then so be it. If Demi and you are meant to be together it will eventually happen I truly believe that god has a plan for all of us." "Thanks Dal! This is why I love you!" "Aww I love you too Lizzy!" I hug Dal then get a text message.

From: Caitlyn the bae

Heyy babe, just woke up and got your note. Hope everything ok.

To: Caitlyn the bae

Yeah all is good, I'm just at Dianna and Eddies right now I'm gonna have lunch here then we can hang out if you want to?"

From: Caitlyn the bae

Of course I want to! Maybe we can go to the beach since its GORGEOUS out!

To: Caitlyn the bae

Sure babe sounds great.. oh it may be gorgeous out but you are even more gorgeous.

From: Caitlyn the bae

Cheesy! see you soon xoxo

I laugh she is probably blushing so much right now its not even funny. "Liz who are you texting you have the biggest smile on your face." "Ohhh umm Caitlyn, we are going to the beach later." "Ohh sounds fun.. and romantic." "Shut up Dal." Before she can say anything Dianna calls us all down for lunch..