Part 8

"Lizzy you're sitting with us right?" Man I hate being called Lizzy but no matter how many times I tell Dallas that she doesn't listen. "Well since Lexa is getting lucky I guess so." "YAY!" Both Maddie and Dallas say and jump on me. "I've been tackled a lot today." "Well maybe if we didn't lose you every two months that wouldn't happen." Maddie stated matter of factly. "Don't start little one." "Hey I'm not little." "You will always be my little babes sorry." She stuck her tongue out. "Awww love you too Maddie." She grinned. "So where is my Mar??" "Right here." She said and then kisses my cheek. "Sorry about kicking you out sweet cheeks." She giggles. "It's ok Demi wanted to get to know you." I nod. "I'm glad I finally met her." "We ALL are sweetie." I turn around and see Dianna and Eddie. "Ahhhhh!!!!!" I run and hug them. "I missed you guys so much!!" Eddie kisses the top of my head. "We missed you too baby girl." They have been there for me since momma and dad got divorced so we are really close. I smile up at Eddie. We all sit in our seats since Demi is about to come on stage. I look to the side of the stage and there is Wilmer with flowers giving Demi and hug. "Hey Mar?" "Yeah?" She looked over to where I was looking. "What the fuck?!" "Whatever it don't even matter Mar. I got you!" she giggled. "Always boo!" I smile an she grabs my hand then Demi comes on stage.