👼Intro👼

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes." 

                       - from the possessions of
                        Jamie Sullivan,
                       A walk to remember
                      By Nicholas sparks. 

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Love is like the wind,

You can't see it but you can feel it.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

DISCLAIMER:

No part of this book may be reproduced, copied, scanned, stored in retrieval system,recorded or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the Author, that is me 😈 yours sweeetly Sue.
If you see this book anywhere else please do let me know so that I can report
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
©suearmaniac2017 copyrights.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PREFACE:

No orphan girl. No Casanova boy. No huge troublesome past.

When love strikes at your perfect life, how would you take it? Not so perfect family though, a fair amount of normal middle class life , where dreams comes slow and they go so fast.

Aashna,

Who's in love with the skies no matter what,

Who romances with nature, sighing at the touch of winds,

Who thinks she's perfect alone with some dreams twinkling in her eyes.

This Aashna is falling in love with Kabir.

Kabir,

Who's as perfect as can be.

Who's chasing his dreams and making them his reality.

Who's not afraid of trying hard.

Who's compassionate and honest.

This very Kabir wants to give everything he can, to his love, Aashna.

But! In a whirlwind of life, one only gets to know the value of love, when he lets it go. That's when it strikes deep and hard!

Right there at the heart!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspiration:

A huge amount of inspiration for me comes from within. My imaginations feed my heart all the time. After Poems, ramblings and stuff, I've been practising writing fanfictions on India-forums, been through a major writers block, but when you know how to swim with words you can't possibly drown ;)

The concept of this book hit me an year back while watching a song. (You'll know the song as we go ahead) All this while I have been reading a lot. A major amount of inspiration came from Stephanie Meyer, Sidney Sheldon, Dan Brown, Nicholas Sparks, and EL james,  whose works have been touching my heart and have given me the courage to finally publish this idea in a form of a book.

And a big part of me learning was in words of J.K Rowling. Harry Potter is my my!! Love the series.

A huge shout out to all amazing writers I've been reading since last few years on India-Forums (there are soo manyyyyy! You guys know who you are)

Wattpad writers - I’ve really read less🙈 only three books of which I can never feel the magic fade.

(1.) Chasing Red by isabelleronin

(2.) A silent prayer by SamreenAhsan

(3.) The girl he never noticed by sweetdreamer33

learned everywhere and here I am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Acknowledgements:

I am sure with all of you sweet people supporting me there is going to be a long list of people at the end of this book.

However, I can't help mentioning some at the start.

Aashna Naphray-- reason I'm here to publish. (Starslinedup)

Deepti Parkar-- my all time backbone. My support system for life. (Coffeeholicme11)

Riddhi Srivastav -- this pretty soul for the enthu that she radiates out to me over everything that I do.

Vinanti Karkare -- For pouring the love, ringing me up and letting me know how she finds it, making me feel satisfied. (vinantik)

Lastly a huge shout out to all of my friends who’ve shown their interests and excitement for this and are supporting me always. Cheers loves!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Head on to next chapter but before that! Won't you like to know a wee bit about me? 😍🙈 check me out😉 I mean check out my profile 😂😂

Follow me here on wattpad to keep up with when I am updating.

You guys can also switch to my profile and see where to follow me on Instagram/ Twitter/ Snapchat/ Facebook/ YouTube/ Tumblr/ WordPress.

Don't forget to add The story up to your reading lists.

Swipe up to switch to next chappy. Or click on next. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~