👼You are my everything👼

☺Chapter 21☺

Dedicated to Saisha1234 for joining me on my precious journey😘 Welcome and Thanks❤

Aashna.

Sleep was far far away from me last night. How could I sleep knowing that the man whom I've died to meet from last five months is in my house, in my room and in my bed.

I absolutely don't want to miss this sight so I'm tip toeing to my room right now, this early on a Sunday morning. As I open the door, I moisture my lips biting on them too hard and then step in.

Holy cheese! Bursting out! He is shirtless in my bed. 'Now now Aashna' I grin to myself. Could I have been more grateful to Bhopal's heat?

"Mighty fine sight Kabir Malhotra" I put my hands up, maybe I should just stop my mouth to water and wake him up. No! I don't want to wake him up, I'd love to stare at him sleep in my bed like this all day. He is hugging my pillow, probably imagining me into it? Alright that is too much Aashna! Sometimes I wonder from where does my mind think of stuff that blows it. Right now, my inner beauty is practically dancing in glee thinking about the coming nights when I'd feel his presence in this bed while sleeping. Well I'd pretty much like to join her in the happy dance but I guess it's time to get Kabir up and going if we've only got a day to go out and explore.

I give a last glance at his nude feet and I'm tempted to touch them. So I do. I tickle on the insides of his feet and he stirs making me grin wider. I'm feeling all naughty so I start poking him in the ribs, going up his abdomen to my favorite six packs, to his collar bone and his adam's apple. When I look up his eyes are open, staring at me. Shoot, I'm caught! The amusement in them makes me freak out and I instantly move away but he is too effective in grabbing me back and blocking me beneath him. Uh oh! See this is where greed lands you Aashna!
"Enjoying the show?" oh fudge! Look at him smirking at me like that!

"What can I say, you're sure something"

He smiles and pecks my nose. "But you are my everything" And that! Alone converts my whole body into a jelly. How does he know to make every moment so precious, so awesome and cute? I give him my shy smile and then narrow my eyes at him, "you were acting to be asleep?"
He starts chuckling with that smug look and I push him off me. "Get going smart pants! Kukkie has buried herself in her assignments, so it's just us to wander"

"Cool! Let's have breakfast with her and then we can leave. I have a surprise for you both" he winks and gets out of the bed gulping down some water from the water bottle as he does. Some seconds pass and I don't even realize what am I doing! Okay heart meet mind. Mind meet heart. No more staring!
'Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast' I walk out of my room muttering to myself and ignore his questioning eyebrows.

Half an hour later we leave a very happy and satisfied Kukkie all by herself in the house. She has got all those gifts from Lily, Vladimir and Peter. The most amazing is from her Kabir bhai who is spoiling her with so much chocolate and chips. He also got her a hoodie with her favorite quote "Train insane or remain the same" she is happy and crazy while we walk out so that I can show Kabir what goes in my city.

I am curious about my gift though, he hasn't given me yet. He seems happy, easy and relaxed. And everything just goes right when he is in such a good playful mood. We start with visiting the historic temples and museums around the city. Since I've never been to a Mosque before, it's a new experience visiting Moti Masjid for the first time with him. Next we wander around the new market aimlessly,holding hands and getting lost in the crowd. I've been here multiple times since my childhood, but never have I ever felt this complete and all this because of him. The hotness beside me in his Nike shoes, Black tee paired up with cargo short pants, a Puma cap on his head with Ray Bans resting on his nose. He is like a package. My package. I smile to myself.

We eat Lunch on the streets and head for the Van Vihar. Even in this August Sun, I feel that peace with him that I only get with the cool winds hugging me. Kabir's gone into a photographer mode and my mind is doing a good job saving his pictures that I capture from my eyes.

"Let's go?" he asks me when I stop near the well.
"Why don't you just see them and come out, I'll just wait here" I say nervously biting my lip and he sees it.

"c'mon drink some water and you'll be fine, I'm here" he says giving me the bottle and then taking my hand securely in his.
"I'm scared of them Kabir!" I almost scream whisperedly and he shakes his head in a no, "don't be! They're just snakes Aashna, that too trapped! C'mon we've seen more dangerous animals in open here and you're scared of them?"

"I am! I don't like to see them, slippery and black uh!" I am in a total denial. Even when my father used to take me there I used to totally hide in the crook of his neck. The younger me even used to wonder was I small enough to fit in his pockets to hide? Silly right?
I gulp down some water and Kabir wipes some sweat off my forehead with his handkerchief.
I gaze at my hand in his and he leads me to the snake chamber. God I'm freaking out if that's the rate my heart pumps up. I know he is with me but that doesn't make them less yuck for me.

"Here! You don't have to see them" he hands me his camera and I stare in surprise gladly taking it in my hand and raising the eye lens to my eyes.

"Thanks" my lips stretch in a smile and he puts his arm around me, "let's see how much photography skills you've learned from your boyfriend" he teases. I'm not good enough but I accept the challenge. Here I go clicking at those ugly snakes which scare me. I make faces and he chuckles at me.
Soon we're out of the chamber and I realize it wasn't that bad. Kabir approves of the shots I did and that makes me happy.

After a tiring time in the National Park, we spend some peaceful time rowing in a boat on the calm waters of upper lake. I'm resting my back to his front and his chin is resting on my shoulder. Hand in hand we sit in silence and ofcourse I'm the first one to break it.
"I missed you. Really really really so much"
He squeezes my hand and turns his face to me. His eyes are holding so much love and admiration for me. The setting sun is casting its shadow on his face, making him glow like a powerful beholder of something precious. Something I can see right through his eyes.Something that he has given to me. The greatest gift I've ever had.

His Heart!

"Ditto" he whispers and his eyes travel down to my lips. I can't control the shy grin that spreads on my face so I laugh my shyness off and ask him the question that I'm dying to ask since morning.

"So what did you bring me?"
"Myself!" ah! Smart, smug and sexy smirking Kabir.

"what is it" I frown at him. Why doesn't he just give me. What's the point in waiting anyway. I'm sure he is enjoying annoying me. I attack his pants pocket disbalancing us both but I don't care. Pretty much fierce yeah!
The boat stumbles with our weight.

"woah! Steady there!" he locks my wrists in his hand while his other hand goes in his back pocket to bring out his wallet. I feel like a kid anticipating for a treasure from inside his purse. He shakes his head at me lovingly.

He brings out two lockets with a platinum plate and a thin chain. The one with the wood color has "a boy stole my heart" inscribed on it with a heart shape below it.
He slowly takes that heart shape out and I realize it's a cut out heart shaped ring. He makes me wear it and my breathe hitches. The other one is a silver colored locket with "I carry your heart" inscribed on it. Below is another heart shaped cut out ring on which its written "with me".

I graze my fingers on it and then he smiles forwarding his hand, waiting for me to make him wear the ring. As I pull out the cut out ring from the locket, my eyes takes on the emotions and I make him wear it.

Then we both tie the locket around each other's neck, platinum for him and the wood color for me.
We head hug, arms around each other's neck and he sighs.

"A boy really stole my heart." I giggle and he says, " I'll always carry your heart with me. Safe."

"Kabir, this is amazing! Thank you!" I whisper and pecks his cheek. And the smile that he gives me is dazzling and that makes my day and many more to come. I want to say so many things to him. The fact that I've never ever uttered those words for him yet gets me like I'm keeping something from him. I know between us we do not need words but I also know he'd like to hear those and I think why not say it when I mean it. But I don't want to break this comfortable silence between us when our eyes are doing the talking. Maybe later tonight I'd tell him.

He buries me in his arms and we soak in the evening sunset light, on the flowing waters of Bhopal.
After visiting the Birla Mandir we plan on resting in a nearby park and relax our feet on the green grasses. Its nearing dark with birds returning to their homes under the dark blue sky. The wind is calmer and cooler now.

"This time when I go home I'm gonna talk about us" he says and I feel nervousness pass through me. I've never really talked with any of his family members though I've heard about them a lot from Kabir. He speaks highly of them and I know even when he's staying away he loves his family.
"What if they don't like me?" I ask, worried eyes staring into confident ones.

"Why won't they? Didn't your parents like me?"
"They know you as my friend Kabir, not my boyfriend. Besides its hard not to like you." I chew on my lips and he lean forward to free them with his thumb.

"Same goes for you okay! Why are you so unconfident about yourself?"
"I'm just nervous!" I shrug sighing slowly.

"Don't be. I wish you could see yourself with my eyes." He shifts closer, sipping the coffee from my straw.

"aye!" I pull my cup back but he innocently grabs on it. "what! Take a new angle." He forwards his cup to me and I gladly sip from it.

"They're just my parents. They'll love you. Specially Biji. She'd be happy I chose you and not my camera to marry" he laughs out loud and I push his shoulder away chuckling.

"But I'm not perfect enough" I look down playing with my straw.

"And who says anybody wants perfect. You be with me and its all perfect." He rests his hand on my thighs and I give him a convinced smile. Should I tell him now that I'm having a set of problems and am even visiting doctor?
"Kabir ... I" I sigh. He smiles and stares up at me with those searching brown orbs.
"I'm listening."

Okay! We're together, so we'll go through everything together.

"owww!"
A ball hit me on my back and I lurch forward on reflex.

"hey are you okay?" Kabir holds me and we both trace the grounds in search of the source from where it came. A chubby child stands in front of us, his wide big eyes curiously staring up at me.

"sholly aunty. Mai kehl laha tha and aapko lag gayi. Aap lona mat kuch nahi hua bssh cheeti mar gyi" he says in the cutest language I've ever heard. We both laugh good naturedly at him and his eyes are pleading and guilty.

"aww! It's okay." I ruffle his hairs.
"hey champ! Aapka naam kya hai?" Kabir asks him and he shakes his head frowning cutely.

"kyu batau? Maasi ne bola hai strangers se jhada close nahi hona"
I giggle at him and then Kabir's unexpectedly raised eyebrows. The kid runs away taking his ball with him.

"cute hai na woh!" I ask Kabir.

"bohat!" our eyes follow him running to a small girl of his age. I guess she's his sister. He points at us with his tiny finger and both of the cuties narrow their eyes at us.

A girl in her late twenties joins them. Her waist length hairs are black and she is wearing a denim dress with a purse hung on her shoulders. The children again points at us and I look at Kabir entertained. He's still staring ahead and I turn my eyes back at them. The girl turns to face us, flicking her hairs back. From a distance I only pre assume that she is beautiful. But when their small procession walks near us I figure out she's really very beautiful and natural.
I watch her gazing sincerely at Kabir. Her eyes are showing that she recollects something watching him. But the sight that makes me really uncomfortable is the color in her cheeks as she watches him. Kabir has this effect on every girl who sees him.

But she's gazing at him in a similar fashion that I see him. My heart's very uncomfortable right now. I clutch my locket as they come nearer and I turn to watch Kabir.
He's staring very intently ahead. To my relief his eyes are centered on the kids rather than the girl.

"you know what Aashna, I'd like to have two kids like them. Really cute, chubby and smart resembling you."

My eyes flash to his and now he stares into mine. I blink at him in surprise and look down flushed at the intensity with which he says that. Sincere and dreamy, like weaving our future.
"uh hunh!" I control my blush and nods at him, "I'm not chubby though" I reply biting my lips.

"You will be" he winks at me and I stare at him with my mouth hung open. What's the deepest shade of red? Coz I'm certain I've surpassed that too by now. I curl my nude toes on the velvet soft grass and catch some in my hand, tugging at them out of shyness.

"Maasi maine sholly bol diya tha na!" the cute kid pouts at the older girl and she smiles at him lovingly.
"okay go play but don't go too far." She replies and I think her voice is sweet.Sweeter than mine. Would Kabir have noticed?

"Kabir Malhotra?" she asks him, directly looking at him and he stands up.
"hey! Aarohi right?" he smiles at her and I drag my body up to their level. So they clearly know each other. Wow!

I frown to myself. What's wrong with me. Why can't they know each other.

"yes. Good to know you remember me." She says, a slight flush visibly offending me. "Kabir what are you doing here. You should be with Biji" Aarohi speaks. She has a beautiful name by the way.

"why do you say that?" Kabir frowns at her and I wait for her to say more, confused myself.

"I don't understand. Didn't you know she's in a hospital? Aaj hi bataya Mami ne." as soon as she speaks the words I feel Kabir stumbling like someone just sweeped off the rug under his feet. I instantly reach for his hand. How is this possible? If something like that would have happened his family would have told him no?

"mujhe kisi ne bataya kyu nahi" I feel the tension radiating from his posture and voice.

"maasi ghal chale?" the little girl comes panting followed by the boy.
"haan." She answers them and look up at me for the first time. Passing me a smile she says to Kabir, "job hi hai now you know, go see her Kabir, she's really critical and serious. Mai chalti hu, take care."
she again smiles at me and leaves with the children tagging along her side.

Shoot! He falls on his knees and I shake him by his shoulders. He doesn't take these kinda news very rightly.
"Kabir, let's go. There's no time. C'mon"

I somehow take him back to home. But he has gone in a distant silent mode. He keeps saying in denial that why he's the last one knowing this.
Once I reach home I tell Kukkie to keep him company while I go pack his some of the things he has taken out.

"Di kuch hua hai kya?" she asks me.
"nahi just normal baat kar, I'll tell you later."

Kabir's flight was already booked for late tonight, he had insisted that he fly with an early one but he needs to take some time to clear his mind. So I suggested him to go as scheduled.
I feed him dinner with my hands and he is silent.

"she'll be okay right?" he asks me, his fear exposed in his voice.

"she is alright Kabir, you'll meet her." I try assuring him by placing my hand on his shoulder.
"I just I hope I meet her alive." He whispers.

"shoo! Kabir! Aise nahi socho!" I hug him tight, shoot! How does it run? He is so positive all the time and at times like these he goes like this. Well one has to control the situations, I guess this is what they say about balanced relationships.

"Don't think too much, you'll only know when you reach there okay?" I cup his face in my hands.
"its gonna be alright. Perhaps you could use a phone to call someone ?" I suggest him.

"I won't. they didn't tell me anything, let me surprise them" he smirks bitter and sarcastic. I grimace at him and moves to put away the dishes.
He holds my hand to stop me. "You haven't eaten." His voice is commanding.
" I'm not hungry now, will have Kukkie's company at dinner, no worries."

"bhai! Cab's here" Kukkie calls from the door.

"I'll come with you to the airport, kukkie get my purse."

"No don't. its late you shouldn't leave kukkie alone at this hour." He denies.

"I'll come too then" kukkie says but kabir shakes his head in a no.
"let me be please." He hugs me, a short contact one with a peck on my forehead. Then he hugs kukkie and is soon rolling his trolly out to the cab.

"you'll call right?" I search his eyes worriedly but he doesn't meet mine when he nods at me in yes. After a smile that doesn't reach his eyes, he gets into the cab.

There are times when I feel really uneasy. And this is the extreme time for that unwelcome feeling. As the cab goes away why do I feel he is going away. Not practically but I feel after all these months far from each other when we didn't get distant, this time we will.

Kukkie hugs me from behind and I smile a small smile at her. I'm so worried for him more than anything. Please god let everything be fine. I sigh grimacing at a quote I remember now suddenly,

"Together forever never apart, sometimes in distance but never in heart." 

❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤
*click at the screen and hit the star at the bottom of your screen to vote*

Don't get sad yet! I'll give you more 🙊😹
I hope you all are doing great in your lives, and I'm sorry for being away and not updating from so long like I know its almost a month. 🙈 but festivals and college you understand it all yeah?

But I missed you all and thanks from the bottom of my heart for waiting here.
Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Tell me how did you like it in the comments below. Long enough for you right?

Love always,
Sue💙