👼Magical Eve👼

☺Chapter 16☺

Dedicated to Preetipandey05 for encouraging and appreciating my efforts and as a welcome to the story.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Aashna.

"Kabir" I tap on his hood to wake him up. His head is resting on my side of the bed while he is sat on the floor.I have just woken up from a peaceful slumber and the first thing I see is Kabir.

He stirs and blinks a few times looking up at me. "Good morning" he smiles up at me and that warms me up.

"Morning. What are you doing here?"

I smile back at him, adjusting the pillows back at their place.

"I was watching you and I fell asleep"

"Uh hunh? Since when?" I stare at him.

"The whole night" he grins up at me, looking cute in his hoodie.

I snort at him, "I smell some lie mixed with the after shower gel."

I laugh at his dumbfounded expressions and pull his hood down to mess up his gelled hairs.

"Caught you"

He incline away from me to rescue his hairs from my fingers. A smug smile playing on his lips.

"Okay, I've been here for a while this morning."

I shake my head at him and climb out of the bed.

"Get ready, I'll drop you today" he informs me and I dash to the washroom happily.

Playing WTP from Eminem, I start with the usual needs, dabbing the toothpaste on the toothbrush.

My eyes are happy and the rapping from my iPod booms up my energy. I sway my hips bending ahead enjoying my morning.

Memories of last night flashes in my mind and I raise my eyes to the mirror. Shoot! Is that a blush that I'm seeing?

I chew on my lower lips and start undressing.

Stepping in the shower I close my eyes and I'm amazed to know its only his face that I see.

Him with tears in his eyes, slightly nervous to voice out his feelings. There is so many sides to a person, and Kabir is coming undone so much more comfortably than me. His words yesterday night, his actions, his honest gazes, his heart warming smiles floats in my vision as I squirm under the hot shower.

We're together and this is going to be crazy being in a relationship with a guy. With Kabir.

I rub the bodywash properly all over me, I want to look beautiful for him. Yeah he has told me I am beautiful but I'd love to make efforts.

Kabir.

I cross my legs smirking at the Pink in Aashna's cheeks as she sips on her orange juice.

"What do you want to do this evening?"

She stares up at me, the coal in her eyes innocently sparking my browns.

"I dunno" she shrugs.

"Alright, dekhenge phir." I grin at my plate of pancakes, an idea forming in my mind.

She gives me a calculating look, but I don't bother. I am too busy noticing she has applied a light shade of lipstick today. I love her with or without lipsticks or glosses, but the blush matte rose color is suiting her.

"I like the color" I tell her and can see she is delighted. "Thanks Kabir"

I wink at her taking my last bite and moving to clean up the dish.

"I can't believe its only Tuesday" I hear her sigh. She follows me into the kitchen.

"I know right, I wish this weekend could come fast so that I can spend every second with you" I smile at her and am rewarded with her dazzling one showcasing two sweet dents.

I poke my finger in her cheeks and she pats my hand away. "Keep away those wet hands" she giggles.

I shake my head and feels the surface of my skin go in tingles just where she touched me. Its so surprising how she does things to me. Best part is, I can't predict what's going to follow when I'm with her.

"I don't wanna be late, c'mon Kabir"

"Coming!" I grab my wallet and keys before heading out with my girl. I so wish I didn't have to go on a shoot.

With some of our normal chats over the songs in radio, we reach her university sooner that I'd like.

"You will come and pick me?"

"I'll be out sorry" I tap my fingers at the steering wheel heaving a sigh.

"Need not be. See you at home." she holds my hand placing it on her cheeks and squeezing a little. I admire her as her eyes happily holds a promising silence.

"See you" I smile as I whisper. She steps out and waves at me.

I drive away setting "Hoor" on loop for the rest of my ride.

Aashna.

The whole day has passed so slow and feeding unlikeness to my inner self.I have just walked in from a cold weather outside. Well its an another thing enjoying the cold from the train on my way back home.

I fresh up and settle on the couch with my hot chocolate waiting for Kabir to come.

I open my texts and curse myself to be so ignorant about my social media life. I quickly scroll through Kukkie's messages and realize I have few missed calls as well. Damn! It would be late in India.

I decide on texting her but as soon as I do, my phone shows a video call coming up.

"Hi..Kukkie. I'm so sorry babygirl I just saw your messeges. Waise lambi umar hai Teri"

"Di...I missed you so much. Kaha thi? Kal se gayab ho. How was yesterday? Found your love? I was so bored yesterday, felt really alone. No love from my dear sister and Kabir bhai too. Both of you were busy together na? Kabir bhai ne propose kiya?"

I close my eyes happily listening to my sweet sister's rant.

"I missed you too Kukkie" I smile a wide smile finding it hard to contain my excitement and tell her about yesterday night. So I do. I tell her everything and I swear I had to put my phone at a good distance as she yells in glee. I laugh and giggle biting my lips and imagining her doing the same.

"Shhh...you will wake mum and dad.dheere bol"

"Okay...but oh my god di! I'm so happy for you guys. Finally meri mehnat safal hui"

"Teri mehnat really?"

"Aur kya! I love you kisne bola pehle?"

She asks and I smile a shy smile that even looks shy to me. Shoot! What is happening to me.

"Kisi ne nahi"

"kya? Ye lo phir bhi you guys are together kaise?

"It was much more than a mere I love you. I told you Kukkie, I'll only say those words when I mean it with my whole heart and soul."

"Woah! Bhai kaha hai? Tell him I miss him too" she gushes. "Should I say jiju wese?"

My eyes widen and for a second I imagine myself hiding behind the curtain and getting rolled up by it losing myself out of shyness.

"Shut it Kukkie! Why are you awake this late?"

"I was Whatsapping then I saw the blue ticks now"

"We'll talk tomorrow. You should go sleep. Good night. I love you."

"Miss you di. Love you too.bye."

I smile and play last night's events for the umpteenth time this day. Every moment is so clear in its clarity, saved for ever in my mind.

Its true. I missed Kabir today. And I can't wait to see him.

The doorbell rings and I half run to the door stopping just before opening and putting my hair in place. I shake my head at my stupid heart racing so fast. As I open the door I'm suddenly thrown backwards, a slender body pushing into mine and two long soft arms wrapping around me.

Lily's curls tickle my face as I catch my breathe. "Woah! What was that?"

I hold her body frame in front of me at an arm's distance.

"Congratulations you guys are together!!" She hugs me again, thumping on my back. "You didn't even tell me girl"

I sheepishly wrinkle my nose and stare at her with my puppy eyes. "I..uh would you like to come in?"

"Sure! Wear something nice we're heading to my Pub." She drinks my half filled hot chocolate while I go change into a delicate purple knee length dress.

Lily follows and help me touch up dabbing some light makeup to go with the dress.

"We should wait for Kabir at least" I giggle as she drags me out of the Hall to the main door. She is so excited.

"He will meet us there. Listen tonight's special evening and since you did a mistake of keeping away things from me, you will have to pay back"

"Thanks" I snort sarcastically but nods at her in affirmation.

She winks at me and opens the door of her yellow Porsche. Her car is delicious. Yes that's the very word I'll use, one can model for this car in a very sexy manner.

I chuckle to myself and Lily gets in on the other side.

On our way my heart is rapidly dancing fast and slow , I'm afraid if I'm even listening to Lily's silly complaints about Vladimir.

As we walk into the pub, my heart jumps up in exciting whirls upon seeing Kabir. He is in his casuals that he wore this morning, his posture relaxed as he chats to peter. He looks so free, soo good to my eyes.

Lily whistles at the number of people gathered in here. And it is then I notice the audiences tonight.

"Wow! Good game, what are you playing tonight?" I ask her looking around, my eyes finding their way back at Kabir.

"You" she gives a push to my shoulder and drags me to the boys. "M..me?"

I gape at her and she takes my hand and places it in Kabir's hands.

"All yours. You guys have to pay me back, so set tonight on fire!"

She winks.

"Are we supposed to perform?" I stare openmouthed at her but she is gone behind the counter.

Kabir holds my hand tight walking me to the center stage. His gaze is so intense that I can feel my body burning, my whole world forgetting instantly shattering and zooming out and then fixing back zooming in.

His hands cup my shaking torso, bringing me close to him, really really dangerously close for my liking.

"Relax" he whispers and I feel like rolling my eyes. Does he really expects me to relax when he is standing close almost breathing me. I drop my eyes to his chest peeking out from the top two buttons he had left open.

Kabir.

I am sure more than the audience its my closeness that's bothering her. I love it when I make her nervous in just a second.

"Are you ready?" I search her eyes which are lost in the crowd awaiting us to start. I make Aashna sit on the fancy stool and smile at her. Vladimir passes me his guitar and I stand beside Aashna, who is sat cross legged in her alluring form.

"Bollywood or ....?"

"Bollywood!!" She answers even before I complete my question. I grin at the true Bollywood fan ,her all hesitations edging away.

I start strumming low on the guitar. I realize its the first time I'm playing with the chords when I'm happy unlike the times I used to be sad.

All this because I'm in too deep into Aashna. She looks so Beautiful, elegant and stunning tonight.Her eyes are shining in anticipation and in awe from what I can decipher.

I end a beat for her to take lead, and she smiles confidently at the audience and starts singing.

🎧🎤🎶uljgi si baatein dil
Mujhse bhi baantein
To mehar.. mehar.. meherbaniya
(Meher.. meher.. meherbaniya)
Khud hi samajh ke mujhe samjha de
To mehar.. mehar.. meherbaniya
(Meher.. meher.. meherbaniya)🎧🎤🎶

Her voice is like a silken scarf wrapping around me, entrapping my soul in a blissful melody. I stare at her in a pure wonder. I'm impressed! Is she the same girl I met who sang in disoriented manner forgetting lyrics!

🎶🎤🎧Ho meherbani jo dil de zubaani
Keh de wo jo na kabhi kaha hai

Aise Tera Main.. Jaise Mera Tu
Aise Tera Main.. Jaise Mera Tu..🎧🎤🎶

I try singing as good as her but I'm too distracted, going flat over her as she winks at me. We have turned an Irish audience drawn to the Indian compositions. I play the chords which are electrically radiating the energy to me.

I walk on her other side and she stands up from her seat.

🎧🎤🎶Milte rahe jo aise hi dono
Lag na jaaye ishq ki nazar
Aye dil farebi, tham sa gaya kyun
Aisi waisi baat soch kar🎧🎤🎶

I'm spellbound, watching Aashna amidst the whole setting of the small stage and the soothing lights. Its so magical and out of the world feeling.

🎤🎧🎶Bas mein na mere ab ye raha hai
Tujh pe aake dil ye jo ruka hai

Aise tera main.. jaise mera tu
Aise tera main.. Jaise mera tu🎶🎤🎧

She slides her palm over my shoulder line and walks behind me her arms hugging me from behind. And I feel it. Feel that extraordinary heart touchingly good force between us.

I strum over and sways left right slowly as she leads me.

🎧🎤🎶Fariyad karti phir yaad karti
Sochti hoon tumko baar baar
Na chahatein hain, par chaahte kyun
Tumko yunhi mere aas paas🎤🎧🎶

I smile and passes the guitar to Peter as he comes on stage. Now I'm back to my girl, facing her fascinating aura. Her hands wrap around my neck as pull her close by means of her waist. Up close she is breathtaking and all this setting and song are acting as a catalyst for things to transpire between us rapidly. We move in a slow dance, feeling much romantic.

🎶🎧🎤kuch bhi nahi hai
Kuch phir bhi hai
Tumse milke dil ko ye laga hai

Aise tera main.. jaise mera tu
Aise tera main.. Jaise mera tu🎧🎤🎶

I grin at her as she widens her eyes on my move. I dip low supporting her on the back, giving the final pose for our performance. Her hand at the back of my neck tightens along with the one on my shoulder. I don't want to move. I wish we be frozen like this lost in each other's eye forever. Peter is still playing the guitar, and I can tell the song is at the end. I sense the same pleading for time to stop in Aashna's eyes too. I can stare at her for as long as I'd like. But I have to keep reminding myself of blinking to cause some relief to my prickly moist eyes. The strums of the chords end and I can hear her breath slowly.

I come out of the spell she had casted on me as we hear audience clap in appreciation for us. I straighten both of us and we're attacked by Lily special hugs for putting up a good show for her pub. I'm delighted to see her so happy. She announces to give us a treat over champagne and I hear my most favourite sound in the world. Aashna's giggling.

She comes over close and tangles her arm with mine leading us to our usual spot.

"Woah! That was fun, I was never fond of stage performances and even singing for that matter, what are you doing to me Mr. Kabir Malhotra?"

She blinks in that naughty mood.

I lean in, close to her ears as we take our seats, "yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai, you'll know more of what I can do to you Miss Aashna Mathur."

She gasps inaudibly and I smirk at her grabbing a bottle of champagne.

"We have news to share." Vladimir clears his throat. He shares a secret smile with me and I know instantly what is he gonna say.

I stand up to hug him "Congrats Man!"

"A gentleman you should be saying" Peter joins in winking.

"My man you should be saying" Lily comes and grab on Vladimir possessively.

"Enlighten me?" Aashna cocks her eyebrow at Lily, and well what can I say. I find it sexy.

Lily giggles, "okay! Vladimir and I are getting married next month!"

"Woah! So I'm not the only one keeping away things!" Aashna pouts and Lily grins shamelessly before pecking Vladimir. The girls hugs and we cheer up opening the bottles and preparing a toast to all of us.

The rest of the evening I find it hard to keep my eyes off Aashna. She is so free, comfortable, happy and consuming my mind, heart and soul entirely.

And she's mine.

She makes my world light up beautifully and magically. I know better not a day would pass that I'd not thank god for sending her in my life. I want to keep telling her how much she means to me, how am I in love with her and how I keep falling deep and deeper. My eyes meet hers and I smile reading her message easily as she earnestly tells me silently to take her home.

*Click on the screen and hit the star at the bottom of your screen to vote*

Omgieee guys!!!

Thank you so much for so much love....wohioooo 💃💃💃
Received 1K views over my story and I'm so happy and thankful to you guys. So hope you enjoyed the chappy and another update is coming up later today. So wait up!

Leave votes n reviews over this one till then.
Love always,
Sue ❤