👼Chocolates👼

*Click on the screen and hit the star at the bottom of your screen to vote*

☺chapter 6.☺

❤Dedicated to Kanwal05 as a post birthday gift. She is beautiful and cool. I love her so much ❤

Aashna.

It has been another week of me living with Kabir and bearing his crazy habits.

The whole week Kabir and I have worked hard and were kept busy.

Our schedule included meeting at 9 PM, having dinner together, him retiring at 11 due to his early morning workouts and me lying on the couch for late night readings.

This weekend I was looking forward to go trekking with him and spending some good time.

I was on my scooty when my phone rang.

Kukkie calling.

I found a place to stop under a big tree outside the chocolate shop.
Taking out my helmet I attended her video call.

A huge smile spread on my face as I saw her.
Oh how I missed her.

After exchanging pleasantries with mum and papa, with kukkie rolling her eyes at us in the background, I assured them that I was okay and that they can visit me the coming month.

I was so happy seeing my family happy.
There was one guilt that ate me though.

When mum and papa left Kukkie clapped her hands excitedly resting her chin on them as if I was going to tell her a big fairy tale.

Yes I wanted to tell her all of it. The whole two weeks with him.
But not on a call. It was already 8:30 pm, I needed to get to home.

"How's it going with Kabir?"

"Masst ,actually I was thinking to tell mum that I am sharing the rent with him this month."
I chewed on my lips. So did she.

Then shrugging off she said,
"Its okay di, it won't do any good to you if they know now. Aur waise bhi just two weeks baad toh Kabir bhai wapas chale jaayenge. Tab aap bta dena that you lived with him."

I liked the respect in her eyes with which Kukkie spoke about Kabir.

But her words were like a splash of bucket full of cold water.
It dawned on me that Kabir was only here for just two weeks more.

I nodded to Kukkie and exchanged 'I miss you's' and 'goodbyes'.

Suddenly I was all excited to see Kabir. He must have reached home before me because he had a car. He'd insisted to drop me off to work but I didn't wanted to be habitual to depend on him. Besides I love riding my scooty. I feel like flying when I take control.

I bought chocolates from the shop and headed to Home.

I didn't know since when but it felt like home with him in the flat. I never thought a flat would give me that feeling which I used to get in Bhopal, with mum,papa and Kukkie.

I was so lost, so blinded by the moisture in my eyes that I had a very unclear vision of where I was riding.

I've never been this far from my family for more than a few days. The video chat was getting over my head and I missed them.

My head also ached slightly because of my overworking. Till 5 I worked at the college and went to the church library from 6 to 8.

I handled the scooty with one hand, my other hand pulling up the visor of my helmet as I tried to wipe my tears blinking rapidly.

The next second I knew I was thrown off balance and heard a crashing sound with a tyre screeching squeak as if someone pulled the breaks harshly.
Before I could even look, my eyes closed as a sharp pain surged through my leg, blinding me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kabir.

"Aaaanchoo!"
I wiped my red nose on my shirt as I stirred the contents of the soup.

I was irritated as hell since I got the flu. The sneezing just won't stop. We were working on an outdoor shoot and I don't know how I was bearing that half mining half village area for long. I was allergic to dust.

I checked the time. I was calling Aashna and she wasn't replying. The wall clock showed 9:45 pm.

'She should be here now' I glanced at the clock again as I turned off the burner.

I was already irritated with the sickness and the worried thoughts about her didn't help much.

Ding dong.

"Fina.....aanchuuu...finally!" I shook my head sniffing as I moved to the main door.

"Why are you so late and what's wrong with your phone Aash....." My words died the moment I saw her clinging to Yash's arm.
Yash lived in the flat just across from ours.
My eyes met hers, she looked in pain. There was a slight dirt on the side of her cheek. I sensed something was wrong.

She reached out to my arm, limping and my eyes travelled to her plastered leg.
I quickly supported her and let her in

"Oh my god! How did this happen?" I settled her on the couch and Yash brought out a chair. Lightly I lifted her leg and placed on the chair cushioning it in comfort.

She hissed in pain. "Aaram se"

"Here" Yash gave her a water bottle. we both were well aware that she only drank directly from the bottle.

"Ankle fracture. Don't worry I had her checked out by the doc." I looked at Yash gratefully as he spoke.

"Hua kaise?"
I sat near her. It was killing me that she wasn't meeting my eyes.
"Gaadi slip hogyi" she said in a small voice.

"Don't know if she was driving with her eyes closed! Good that I was around and took her to doc immediately." Yash filled me in.

I don't know why was I getting upset. First this allergy, then Aashna comes to home this late looking like that. Damn she won't look at me even. I felt a developing headache which only elevated my temper.

"Dhyan kaha rehta hai tumhara?" My voice came out harsh. I felt bad as soon as I saw her eyes flashing to mine with hurt.
I've never used that tone on her. But at that moment I felt helpless.
She was in pain and I could tell from her red eyes she'd cried a lot.

"Er..i'll bring these meds." Yash showed me the list the doctor prescribed and I nodded to him.

After Yash left I turned to Aashna very much in mood of reprimanding her for not being careful.
But looking at her safe in front of me, relief crossed me and I sent a thankful prayer to God.
Road accidents came with much worse cases. Atleast she was alright.

I eyed her hurt elbow.

"Sorry" I heard her voice and looked up to her beautiful face.
I couldn't help but find her beautiful every second of my existence.

"Ab kya sorry" I feigned annoyance as I lifted her hand and wiped the dirt off her face with her top sleeves.

"Ho gaya na jo hona tha. See i'm okay Kabir. Now will you behave normal?"

I tried hard not to smile at the cute face she pulled. I checked for more untended parts of her body if she was hurt.

"Bhook lagi hai?" I asked her with a blank expression.
She sighed.

"Hmm...please don't tell Kukkie about this."

"I'm going to tell her" I stood up fighting to control the sneeze that itched at my nose.

"Kabir!" Aashna held my wrist with a warning tone. She immediately left my hand as if it was on fire.

"She'll get worried you won't! And oh my god you're so hot!"

I chuckled surprisingly ,that turned out into a throaty laugh at her embarrassed expression.
"Really?" I asked her grinning and winking at her "well I know i'm hot. Thanks for noticing Aashna"

I breathed finally succeeding in unblocking my nasal path. She punched me in the ribs playfully and winced.
Her legs hurt and it hurt me to know that she was hurt.

"Don't move so much. Rest back"
She again wrapped her hands on my elbow stopping me.

"I meant are you running fever?" She nodded to herself "yes you are on fire Kabir! Did you take meds?"

My ears turned red if they weren't already. She sounded like a mom and the care in her eyes delighted my heart in a strange way.

"Umm....no" I twitched my mouth at her glare.

"Oh no!" We turned to Yash who was putting Aashna's medicines on the table. "That means i'll have to take another trip down to the dispensary?"

"Thanks bud. I have some already that's okay i'll take those."
I said to him before moving to the kitchen to warm the food.

I knew Aashna knew that I won't take medicines because she'd given me a knowing glare.

Yash accompanied her while I was in the kitchen, telling her about which tablets to take when.

With Aashna's arrival I was already feeling better. Though the state in which she arrived made the monster in my stomach wail and wriggle.
The uneasiness increased my worry.
I splashed some cold water over my burning face. It was half past 10 and I needed a good sleep.

"Thank god its weekend." I slumped near Aashna who lay on a makeshift bed I made for her after dinner when Yash had left.

"Where is my Kindle Kabir? Have you seen it?"

"Take rest Aashna. Please."

I heard a sigh and she said, "you know I won't sleep before two. I was planning on completing that book you know where...."

Her book talks if started would go on and on so I cut her off "...no I don't know. Let's watch a movie then."

"Aacha? ...you're not a superman Kabir look at you. Please go sleep!"
She frowned at me.

Shaking my head I switched on the VCD player and slid the disc of 'Dostana'.

Aashan stared at me pointedly and I tried not to look at her.
I cleared my throat, "okay! Thodi der phir pakka i'll go to sleep."

She nodded at me and reached to her back pocket "chocolates. I bought them on my way"

Her eyes twinkled like a kid. She loved Chocolate. Her theory - chocolates lift mood.

"Pighli hui hai" I opened the wrapper and it was too sticky and melted.

"Toh kya" she shrugged and dipped her fingers in the warm chocolaty mass to lick it off.

"You know it always....

........lifts your mood yeah I know." I completed her sentence and lost myself in that smile she flashed at me.

Her broken leg, my fever, the film, chocolate all was forgotten.
It was her pretty face and the cute sounds of moaning in pleasure that she made as she relished the taste on her fingers.

I could not tear my gaze away from her. It was then I realised she was breathtakingly gorgeous when my breathing came out harder.

🎵🎼🎶Kis taraf hai aasmaan
Kis taraf zameen......khabar nahi
Khabar nahi...

Jab se aaya hai samaa
Mujhko khud ki bhi....khabar nahi
Khabar nahi....🎵🎶🎼

The song played in the movie. Aashna was lost in the movie.
I was lost in her.

The only light in the hall were of TV. It flickered on her face giving a mesmerising effect.
She was inaudibly whispering the lyrics.

And I was falling.

Falling deep and I knew I didn't mind falling and even getting hurt for her.

This was a beginning and I knew that I've fallen in love, I knew i'd love her with all my might.

🎶🎼🎵hosh gul, sapno ke mai bandh pul ,
Aankhe tak khuli .....khabar nahi
Khabar nahi....🎼🎶🎵

I wanted to fall, rise, fly, do everything with only her.
Watching her now sitting close to me I realised what would I not give to please her.

I'd love this girl. No matter what.

🎶🎼🎵got to be love , coz it really got me going.......it got me going...×3

Jaane kab kaha kaise...
Tere hogaye aisee
Hum toh sochte hi reh gaye
Aur pyaar ho gaya...🎶🎼🎤🎵

I'd give anything , i'd do anything she'd want me to do.
The sense of oneness that she made me feel was apar.

"I want to go change, can you help.me?"

I saw her lips moving , heard her soft voice but I couldn't hear and make out what left her mouth.

I was in a spell casted by her.
Her love spell.

🎶🎼🎵mere khwaab dil saasein
Milke kho gaye aise
Tujhko dekh ke aisa toh
Kai baar ho gaya...

Tu kahe dil ye tera hi rahe
Aur kya kahu khabar nahi.......
Khabar nahi....🎶🎼🎵

"Kabir!" Her light fingers tapped my shoulders gently, "kaha kho gaye?"

"Huh? Kahin nahi do you want something?"

"Mujhe laga khuli aankho se sogye" she giggled as I glanced at the screen. The movie had ended. I wondered how long it had been we were sitting here, my all tiredness long gone.

"Chalo I want to use the washroom"

I supported her to walk, she was trying hard not to wince as I saw her eyes shut in pain.her touch was cool on my heated skin.

While she was inside I leaned on the pillar beside the wash basin.

I need to keep my emotions in check. I didn't want to scare her away.
The thought of her angry with me or going far away not keeping touch killed me on the spot.

"All okay?" I asked her as soon as she came out. She just nodded biting her lips.

"Is it hurting a lot?" I got worried for her.

"Its okay, its just hurts when I move so much." She rested her palm on my chest to seek support. The monster in the pit of my stomach purred at her touch.

I heaved a sigh and picked her up , bridal style without warning.

She squealed at the unexpected lift.
"What the hell Kabir!"
I had to laugh over her eyes as wide as saucers.

"Relax! Kidnap nahi kar raha hu"

She looked so surprised and clutched a tight hold on my shoulders afraid i'd let her fall.
I smiled as I carried her to her room easily. She wasn't that heavy on weight and was just so soft under my skin. It was the first time I was this near to her as I laid her back on the bed.

"Nighty night girlfriend" I winked at her before running out of the room and closing the door behind me as fast as I could.

I've seen a cushion flying my way which now hit the closed door on the other side. I grinned.

*Click on the screen and hit the star at the bottom of your screen to vote*

Time for votes and comments!
So madly in love with Aashna isn't he?

Well tell me in the comments who's in love with Kabir! I know we all love him. He's THAT amazing! I love writing his povs.
Those who were missing Kukiie , I let in a glimpse.

Drop in wishes and reviews!

Love always,

Sue💗