48: (REQUESTED) You Leave Klaus

REQUESTED BY @twistedmajix

Imagine: Your boyfriend is Klaus Mikaelson and you have not been able to see him lately due to the Supernatural trying to kill his family - as always. But he knows that you don't really like how your life planned out, apart from being with somebody that loves you for who you are. So you decided to write about it.

Yes, I have finally given up. Klaus barely notices me anymore, even if I'm standing directly in front of him, he somehow finds a way to change the topic towards his problems. It is as if I don't have any myself. Let me just recap on how my life planned out, huh?

- Orphan because my dad is in prison and he doesn't even know I exist but then there's my mother, she died in childbirth. So growing up in an orphanage isn't every child's perfect dream, is it?

- Marcel killed my best friend - Tommy Stewart - just because he 'felt like it'. Just because my boyfriend annoys you, it gives you no excuse to kill somebody. Even if it was a stranger, I'd still be concerned for their well-being.

- When I was in Kindergarten, the joker of the class (who I can't remember his name) decided to pull my chair back and I cracked my head open. But then I may or may not have syphoned him by accident. He ended up in hospital because he felt sick and dizzy. I was seriously a rebel.

- New Orleans is always too noisy and I plan to move out with Klaus one day. But he doesn't know that yet.

- The Gemini coven kicked me out because I was an orphan with nobody to merge with.

- I'm pretty much invisible to the world.

So if Klaus can't notice me anymore, I'm guessing that goes on the list too. Also the fact that I am sitting here, writing in a diary under a tree because there's a storm. Maybe sitting under a tree wasn't the best place, but if I'm going to be electrocuted then I guess for one moment I'll forget out all the other problems in my life. I didn't want to go back home because otherwise I am going to be so consumed by problems that don't even concern me, I'll forget the reason why I'm supposed to leave New Orleans. Or leave all together.

"What are you doing out here, Y/N?" A voice from above said, and you thought it was God for a moment - but then once you looked up you only saw Klaus Mikaelson towering over you. He is definitely the opposite of God, he is pretty much the devil.

"Escaping all the problems for one moment." You sighed, noticing the rain was dripping from your hair - making it fall straight past your shoulders. But you avoided his eyes and closed your diary, pushing your hair to the side.

"I wish I could, I haven't been able to see you lately." He muttered, sitting beside you as he let his back hit the trunk of the tree. Finally, you diverted your eyes to him. Klaus rested his hands on his knees, knowing that you was watching him carefully.

"That's why I need to leave." You suddenly blurted, your eyes widening once you had said it. He snapped his head towards you, wondering why on Earth you would want to leave him. Without you... He was the monster everybody feared he was. The big bad hybrid in New Orleans.

"What?" He stuttered, his lower lip dropped slightly from his top as he thought about what you had told him, "Y/N, you can't leave. What brought all this on?" Klaus asked, hoping to change your mind even by the slightest. Your mind wasn't fully set on it, leaving him here and setting off from New Orleans - but you wanted to be happy.

"It's not about you, Nik, if that's what you're thinking," He exhaled as if weights were lifted off his shoulders, "The problems here just remind me of the family I don't have. That the only person I can fight for is myself... I don't want to fight for myself anymore. I'm done with everything, I just want to disappear-"

"Don't speak like that Y/N." He instructed you, that's only when you realised you were crying and your voice was muffled. You inhaled, trying to make your voice even clearer.

"I have to speak like that, it's the only way I know." His eyes met with yours and he cupped your face in his hands. It was as if he wanted to keep you there, with him in the most safest place in the world - obviously not New Orleans - and just get lost inside your eyes whilst you got lost inside of him. But all you could see was the emptiness, you could feel it suffocating you.

"Klaus, you have to let me go. I love you-" This time he interrupted you.

"Then why cannot we let it be our love that fills the gap, the emptiness you feel?" He asked, his eyes going cloudy as well.

"The only thing that could fill that emptiness is my mother!" You screamed at him, not even realising what you had just said. He closed his mouth, not daring to speak a word.

"I love you, Nik," You pressed a slow and delicate kiss on his lips, hoping that you would just melt together and never part. For a moment you mind chose to stay here, but then when your lips parted, you knew it was for the best, "But my happiness comes first, always and forever."

A/N
So as you guys know, I have other books out. If you would like, feel free to read my other books. I have the Night Of The Accident (TVD as a whole fanfic), Eternal Love (Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson fanfic) and Your Saviour (Stefan Salvatore fanfic). I really hope you check them out. Thanks for reading these imagines, feel free to request.