58: (REQUESTED) You and Enzo Fight

Imagine: You and Enzo have gotten into a fight. He thinks that you are in love with Tyler Lockwood - which is definitely not true. But he will not listen to you.

After going to the Grill, Enzo returned. He wasn't drunk, he was lightly buzzed. At first, you debated on whether to speak to him after your massive fight, but then you decided you'd pretend everything was okay. Maybe he had forgotten anyway.

"Hey." You muttered with a small smile as you wrapped your arms around his neck. But he turned his head from you, obviously knowing that he was still mad at you, "Please, talk to me." You almost begged, pressing one of your frozen hands against his face to force him to look at you. But he stayed silent.

"Enzo, I love only you. You know that." You whispered to him, looking deeply into his eyes. Suddenly he stepped backwards with his hands in the air, making you jump slightly. You could see the hurt in his eyes, his stance and almost every mood he made.

"No you don't! You're in love with Tyler, how else can you explain why you're around him more than me?" Enzo yelled at you, which was extremely rare. You fought back the tears, clenching your hands into fists to stop yourself from bursting out crying like a little kid.

"I love you." You told him, ignoring his question as your eyes grew misty with tears. His face turned red and his breathing grew heavier, his jaw was clenched and that's when you realised - all the secrets that you were hiding wasn't worth this. It wasn't worth every single fight or him almost thinking the worst of you.

"Stop lying!" Enzo shouted, grabbing one of the lamps that had been handing down from your ancestors and threw it against the wall beside you. Your heart stopped and the tears flooding from your eyes, "You did love me, you don't anymore. That's how it's going to be, isn't it?" But you couldn't stop crying, your face was in your hands and your heart was racing.

"I was planning to propose, Enzo!" Suddenly he grew speechless and you lowered your hands from your face and walked up to him, pressing your hands against his shaking chest and taking steps forward so he had to walk backwards, "Tyler was sorting out a party for next month - where I'd plan to do it. Then, Elena was helping me with guests and finding some of your friends. But Damon was helping with the alcohol. But now it's not a surprise, so I'm not going to bother." You exclaimed, realising he was pressed against the door with an unreadable expression on his face.

"You were..." His voice trailed off as his eyes studied your face. You took a step backwards from his presence and walked over to the broken lamp on the floor. The pieces were scatter beneath your feet and you felt the tears begin to flow from your eyes again, the stinging sensation taking over.

"But you scare me, Enzo. You can't let me believe that you're the perfect husband when you're throwing things at me and showing me what others think you are! You're a vampire, not a monster." Your voice was shaking, recalling the moments when you felt the gush of air brush past you - along with the lamp. Even the smash as it hit the wall, everything was coming back to you. Enzo walked towards you and grabbed you stiffly by the shoulders, causing you to tense.

"I am the perfect husband, that's who I am. I just got angry-" But you interrupted him sharply,

"So is this how it's going to be? I do something like hang out with a friend and you start throwing things?" You question him, furrowing your eyebrows and pushing him off you before bending down to sweep up all of the pieces into the palm of your hand. He kneeled beside you and took the china glass out of your hand,

"You'll cut yourself," He reminded you, "I'll wont do it again, I promise. Whole-heartedly." Enzo promised, but who said it wouldn't lead to another fight next week? Next month? Next year? He put all of the shards in the bin before walking over to you. The vampire was even petrified to touch you, wondering if you'd flinch away because of the monster he was becoming.

"How do I know that?" You asked him, wiping the tears from your eyes and glancing around the room. He stepped forward hesitantly and grabbed your hands, before leaning close and whispering.

"Because you're going to be Mrs St. John. Tomorrow night." Suddenly you felt your heart flutter, realising that he really did want you. Obviously you knew it before, but definitely not this passionately - he was willing to change for you.

"Wait, really?" You questioned him, finally looking at him. But instead, he didn't answer and placed a brief kiss on your lips. It was soft and sweet, causing you to smile at him,

"Really." He replied before kissing you even stronger this time. In twenty-four hours, you would be his wife. That's all you really knew right now.