[Oneshot] The Portal PT. 1.5

—•What Happened?•—

Pairings: N/A

Characters: NewScapePro, Zres, Ashlie9596, _JonJon_

Song: N/A

Game: Minecraft

AU: The Hardcore Quest

Description: He arrives. And he has seen.

Warnings: Blood, profanity.

Notes: Whelp, I think you guys hate me now.

____________________________________

As Cory looked back, panting and out of breath, he smiled seeing Uni and Tommy no where near him.

"Wow, slowpokes..." Cory chuckled to himself as he shook his head, "Hope that they'll catch up soon..." Cory clicked his tongue and started running again, only to stop once again hearing rustling from a bush.

"Hmm?" Cory hummed, he pulled out his bow and readied it as he slowly made his way, then after a few moments of Cory staring at the bush, a rabbit jumped out, landing on Cory and bouncing away using his chest as a platform, Cory yelped as he was shoved back and pushed into the ground, throwing his bow to who knows what. He groaned and shook his head, placing his hand on his camera lens to focus on what just happened.

"Damn rabbit...." He muttered as he pushed himself up, he looked around for his bow only to find it laying on top of a bush. Cory snickered to himself, "I never realize how reckless I am with these things..." He walked over to his bow, snatching it up from the bush and examined it if it was damaged of any sorts.

Then another rabbit jumped out of the bush, jumping away from Cory using his chest as the platform once more, Cory lets out a shriek as he was shoved back onto the ground once more, but he still had his bow in hand. Cory lifted his head up from the ground and looked around with a glare, but the rabbit was out of his sight and there was no sign of it returning soon.

"Ha!" Cory yelled into the silent forest, looking around for the rabbit, "I still have my bow ya fucker!" Cory clamped a hand over his mouth in shock, his camera lens narrowed as he sighed and removed his hand from his mouth.

"Annnd I'm swearing at animals again..." Cory sighs, "Uni would be offended." Cory pushed himself back up to his feet, continuing his jouney back to the mansion.

"Where's Uni and Tommy? What's so important that they had to lag behind?" Cory sneered and shook his head, "They making out or something?" Cory snickered but stopped, looking up at the sky imagining what they were doing. Cory instantly gagged at the rather.... Different thought that had popped up in his mind.

"Oh god I'm going to hell..." Cory grunted, "Even though I sorta went there already...." He chuckles to himself, after his little joke he looked at his shoes, staring at it as he took steps forward, stepping against the soft grass and crunching against the fallen leaves of trees.

Cory clears his throat his mind slowly goes blank, involuntarily sighing as he lifts his head back up, staring straight ahead of him. He blinks but his mind still was blank, he couldn't think of anything. It was boring, it was silent.....

"OH SH—"

Cory had lost his vision for a moment, making his lens blurry and only see blue as he felt as if he went deaf, bubbles formed around him as he had splashed into the lake, His feet had met the sand moments ago before he had decided to take a dive. His mind refreshes as he had fallen into a lake, making a loud splash of water, some of it landing on the surface. Cory stays under the water for a moment, opening his mouth in shock, allowing water to enter and bubbles to form around his mouth. He flails around in the water before he finally lifted his head above the water, gasping for air.