[Oneshot] Shine A Light

—•Some people will say anything if it'll make them popular..•—

Pairing(s): FroZres

Characters: Ashlie9596, FrozenGargon, JonJon, Zres.

Song: Shine A Light (Reprise) {Heathers}

Game: N/A

AU: Heathers AU

Requested By: laukinkmemes

Description: This Oneshot is short so I won't be needing a description for this.

Notes: though is isn't was you exactly wanted, Lauk.. It's something lmao

Warnings: Suicidal Themes, Profanity, Mentions of Murder.

Up Next: ???

—•—•—•—

       "And all of you... ALL OF YOU ARE IDIOTS!"

Nick gripped his hair as he growled, looking back at the sobbing Tommy who was running away while covering his eyes. Jon crossed his arms, unamused by the sight. He glared at everyone in the room including the teacher who had a look of regret on their faces as they lowered their head.

"You should sit down now.." Ashlie suggested, tugging on Nick's arm. Nick turned to Ashlie with a scowl in his eyes as he yanked his arm away from her.

"No! Heather was a monster and just like Dawn and Uni and they didn't kill themselves, I KILLED THEM!"

Nick froze, immediately clamping a hand over his mouth as soon as he said that sentence, Ashlie's expression tensed but it changed into a stare directed at Nick, the stare filled with worry that everyone else was going to find out that Nick had helped her to kill Dawn and Uni.

Everyone went silent, Nick looked at everyone who had the same shocked expression as everyone else, everyone but Jon.

Jon's lips curved into a smirk as he snickered, soon enough he started to laugh and clutch his stomach, everyone else joining in making Nick feel embarrassed yet slightly relieved. Jon started to clap sarcastically as he approached Nick, a mischievous grin on his face as he was clapping, Nick looked at everyone in the room besides Jon, everyone was still chuckling, snickering and gossiping to each other as Nick looked at them, he glared at Jon who had smoothed down his green colored jacket.

"Some people will say anything if it'll make them popular.." Jon snickered, Nick's glare only hardened as his hands began to curl into fists, shaking and resisting the urge to punch Jon right then and now.

Meanwhile...

Tommy gasped, repeatedly banging his fists on the sink counter of the school bathroom in frustration each time he tried to open the canister of pills.

"Stu-Stupid child-proof caps!" He exclaimed, biting into the cap and trying to rip off the cap from the canister. His fists were blue and his face were stained with tears, but they were still pouring down like a waterfall as he tried to open the canister.

He heard a voice snicker in front of him making Tommy stop in his tracks, the snicker sounded familiar and he didn't even wanted to look up, yet he still did. Tommy's eyes dilated in horror as he gasped and stumbled back, meeting face to face with a dark shadow with a painted on smile and eyes of the color red. Other shadows behind the figure, he backed away as he saw the shadow laugh and reach through the mirror.