[Crack Short] end my life what have i created

Unknown Author who is totally unknown: YOU! *Shoves Duni and Uni together in a room together* AND YOU!

Unknown Author totally sneaks and unknown: YOU TWO *Shoves DDawn and Dawn into a room together*

sneak author is very sneak: YOU TWO *Shoves Dashlie and Ashlie into a room together*

totally sneaky corgi mask author: YOU AND YOU *Shoves Nick and..... Dres in a room together*

Author that totally doesn't have a corgi mask on: My job here is done.

______________________________________________

Duni and Uni: *standing on the opposite sides of the room*

Uni: oh god why him why not Dawn? Why not Ashlie? Why not Nick? Why not anyone else in the whole world?

Duni: *Comes running at him at full speed* uNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIII~SENPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII!!!

Uni: oh shit

Uni: No. Stay away I have a restraining order and I'm not afraid to use it.

Duni: D:

Duni: B-But.... Red and blue gays.

Uni: I'm not blue!

Duni: I beg to differ *Staring at Uni's blUE T H I C C STREAK OF HAIR*

___________________________________________

DDawn and Dawn: *Circling around each other like confused robots--oh wait*

DDawn: Why are you so ugly?

Dawn: Why do you have a ratchet accent?

DDawn:

Dawn: We are literally the same person except you have a frown and you are red.

DDawn: Touché.

_______________________________________

Dashlie and Ashlie: *Is glaring at each other, oh god Ashlie's eyes are glowing red again--*

Ashlie: Why are you here?

Dashlie: I don't know sweetie! I was just pulled here~!

Ashlie: holyshithervoiceissogoddamnhighholyfuck

Dashlie: What did you say?

Ashlie: *Chokes* I saID THAT YOU'RE A BITCH--

Dashlie: yOU WANNA FUCKING FIGHT?!

Ashlie: *Takes out sword* glADLY

___________________________________

Nick and... Dres: *Is sitting on the couch together, just chilling*

Nick: so how's your day?

Dres: same old same old.

Nick: filled with people being immature?

Dres: yes.

Nick: same.

Dres: I feel like people are secretly watching us and imagining us together like with your pug friend and my pug friend and the blue and red robot and... Dashlie and A-Ashlie.

Nick: you mean shipping?

Dres: yeah basically.

Nick:

Nick: You better stay away from my girl.

Dres: W-What? I have no idea what you're talking about!

Nick: I saw you staring at Ashlie through the small window when she was fighting Dashlie.

Nick: yA FAQ--

Dres: Who said I was watching Ashlie?! For all you know I could've been watching Dashlie!

Nick: oH I SEE, YOU LIKE DASHLIE DON'T YOU

Dres: shIT IT WAS A TRAP--

____________________________________________________________________

Author with corgi mask is no longer sneaky: What did you see in there *Turns around in a spinning chair while stroking Corgi fur*

Author with corgi in hands: Anything interesting?

Reader: *Sweating profusely*