Treating the servant

👉Anas ibn Malik, who served as a servant of the Prophet for ten years, said that the Prophet never rebuked him:

“When I did something, he never questioned my manner of doing it; and when I did not do something, he never questioned my failure to do it. He was the most good-natured of all men.” (Al-Bukhari)

👉Once the Prophet(s.a.w.s)asked me to do a chore but one my way to I saw a group of children playing. I completely forgot about the chore and I started playing with them.

Anas was about 7 years old at that time. After a while, the Prophet   came out looking for Anas because whatever the chore was, it wasn’t completed. He found Anas playing with the street children.

Then Anas says,

somebody held onto my ears (pushing two hands against his head) and picked me up and I turned around to find the Prophet,smiling at me.

The Prophet was playing with him, forget about getting angry or irritated with him.
Subhanallah, such was the manner of our Prophet  . 

Where do we stand in comparison to this? How easy is it for us to get irritated? He Prophet   is our role model and we should try to emulate his character.

It's a request. Please, don't forget to vote and comment all the parts...