Alhumdullilah! Completed 100 chapters...

Alhumdullilah!
I'm glad that finally I made it to 100...😊

When I started this book, I had no idea about getting such a good response from you all. Although my only intension was to increase my own knowledge and imaan along with you all, by collecting and by reflecting as many stories as I can...

I believe that such stories leave an impact on our souls, helps us strive towards righteousness and creates firmness in our beliefs.

There is a lesson in each of the story I posted...
Lesson that which we can imply in our own lives, lesson that will draw us closer to our Almighty Allah. In Shaa Allah...

The stories that I have selected are from the Quran and also from the narrations by our prophet, his companions, and even from, some pious Muslims...

Islam paid great attention to such stories. Allah (Glory be to Him) revealed the best stories in His Book and narrated to us the biography of His Prophets in an attractive style.

Likewise, the Prophet (peace be upon him) used to narrate stories to his Companions using his saying...

"It happened to the nations before you" in advance then narrates the story and its conclusion including eloquent sermons which contributed directly in instilling high moral, religious, and human values; and I am not exaggerating if I say and also scientific, political, and economic values that cannot be found in any other stories.

Allah (Glory be to Him) says:

"So relate the stories, perhaps they may reflect."
[Surat Al A'raf: 176].

Now I congratulate you all for Allah loves you, I guarantee that because of the fact that you are here and seeking closeness to Allah which truly means, he wants you to remember Him.

Being productive is very important as a Muslim. It is a sign of Allah's mercy that you have come to seek beneficial knowledge, from sources like this one.

A righteous deed is like a pearl necklace - when it breaks, all the pearls follow one another quickly.

Abu Huraira (RA) reported that the Prophet Muhammad saws said that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious said,

"I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him." (Sahih Muslim).

Getting close to Allah takes time and effort. When you read such stories, try to reflect upon it. For which, we need to put some effort.
We need to struggle to achieve great things. The harder the struggle is, the better the outcome becomes.
It is a vast blessing from Allah (SWT) that He inspired us to seek knowledge that will help us draw closer to Him.

May Allah guide us to the path that draws closer to him, Help us seek knowledge which is beneficial. And keep our steps firm, on our religion. Aameen.

As for now, I would like to continue my book

As for now, I would like to continue my book. It really helped me to a great extent and I anticipate the same for you all.

Thanks a lot for your support! 😊😊
Keep reading and Please...
Do remember in your supplications. 😊😊