Chapter 14 Kiss me Good Morning

Sorry about the lateness of the chapter, I had a virus...of both the human and computer kind! :D So here it is.  One more thing, I'm trying to change my ways and upload sooner, lets hope I can do it! Thanks!

And Enjoy! :D

“People are not what they seem to be Alitzia, don't trust anyone...”

That familiar women's voice faded away into my dreams waking me up partially. I knew that women from somewhere, I just couldn't put a finger on it...but it was so familiar.

I began to feel uncomfortable, I should know this voice! The ground underneath me was so hard and the air surrounding me was so cold, it chilled me to the bones. Where was I?

I began to panic, still keeping my eyes closed, this is just a dream! Just a dream. I started whimpering, tossing and turning to and fro on the ground.

And then sudden warmth as a pair of strong hands slid underneath me. I felt motion and was lifted up and into more heat.

“Shhh Alice, its okay, I got you now,” a male voice spoke out softly, whose voice it was I couldn't tell.

“Shh, shhh, everything is going to be alright.”

The mysterious person carried me back to the bed. I didn't even realize I had fallen off. As soon as I got in, I drifted off to sleep, the woman's haunting advice still lingering in my mind.

...

Gabbie Point of View

Giggling quietly to myself, I peeked through the now open door of Alice's room.  My plan had worked and now they were sleeping together on the same bed.  Just another few incidents like this and they will be in love!  I sighed at the thought, they would make such a cute couple! 

Back to the topic; me sneaking up on them, I wanted to see what they were up to in bed.  I poked my head in and took in the scene.  What I saw was beyond happy-making!  My plan is working better than I thought!   Instead of sleeping peacefully next to each other, Alice was on top of a half-naked Alex.  Wow!  They move fast!  

I moved myself into the room more to get a better view.  The sheets were up to their lower backs and both were lying in the middle of the bed, obviously in deep sleep.  Alice had her hands wrapped around the back of his neck, her chest pressed to his.  Alex in turn had his arms around her lower back, it was like they were hugging, but sleeping at the same time. 

Wow, I've never seen a position like this before!  I came up with a name for it on the spot, from now on I shall call it the Hippo position!  I have no idea how I came up with that so don't ask!  Anyways, Alex and Alice were having fun in the Hippo position, he was naked from the waist up which made this all the more sexy! 

And then I had a brilliant idea!  Why don't I take picture!  Wondering why I didn't do this earlier, I went back to my room and got my pink Sony Cybershot.  This time I just walked into the room, not caring about waking them up, they were having to much fun in their sleep to notice me. 

I took a few pictures from different angles and then retreated, waiting for them to wake up so I can show them the pictures!  This is so exciting!

....

Bright light was everywhere, I groaned and hid my head in the blanket. Stupid white snow. Stupid sun reflecting off of it!

I rolled over in my bed noticing Alex was gone. I briefly wondered where he had went but only for a moment though, and then I was fully awake wondering what the hell happened to me last night.

I remembered having a nightmare and waking up on the floor, at least I thought that was what happened. And then someone put me back on the bed. I groaned, stupid Alex made me fall to the floor, that boy is going to get it today!

I swung my legs over the bed and dropped them to the floor, standing up. Ahh, I shouldn't have done that! You know that feeling you get when you get up too fast and you can't see and your head hurts? Yeah, I was getting that, except for me it was worse cause of the surgery, stupid reflexes hadn't kicked in yet. So I stumbled around and fell onto someone, who fortunately managed to catch me.

“Whoa there bessie! I know you want me but can't it wait till after breakfast?” A familiar voice said. Thats it! I pulled away from him and gave him the death glare before jumping on him.

…..

“Argh you're such a good for nothing spoiled asshole!” I yelled as I jumped on Alex. He fell to the floor and I fell on top of him. Yes I know cheesy romantic moment, but not for me! I fell hard on his stomach causing his eyes to bulge out a little. Too bad my swiss army knife was under my pillow and not in my hand.

I then made a fist with my right hand and punched him near the cheek somewhere. I say somewhere because we were moving too much for me to really notice. He was trying to get me off of him but I clung on with my legs, that is until we rolled over.

Now the positions were reversed, with him on top of me, he was holding each of my hands under his, suspending his body over mine, temporarily caging me. I gave him another death glare which he returned with a smile.

“You know what, I really like this position.” He said smiling at me. Oh god! I stared at him in shock, such a pervert! And then I became aware of what our position really was.

He was holding most of his weight up but I could still feel his body pressed up against mine. His face was so close to mine, close enough that his emerald eyes looked really big and innocent. Ha! Innocent! Good one Alice!

And then the door opened and in walked a very surprised Gabbie. Just my luck!

….....

Lets just say that being caught in compromising positions with Alex wasn't on top of my wish list. It was downright embarrassing especially since Alex just leaned down and kissed my neck like it was completely normal! And then he got up and just walked away! Like it was nothing! This left me lying on the floor, completely stunned and mad and Gabbie frozen on the doorway with a very surprised expression.

Now I was sitting in the snow outside trying to get a clear head, all the while nursing my wound. That stupid kiss left my neck feeling all weird. I had gone to the bathroom and washed it a couple of times, just in case the guy had germs and who knows what else on his lips.

Butch raised his big head and licked my hand, whining a little. I petted his head and he slowly went back to sleep beside me.

After I had finished washing my neck I had gone to the dining room and eaten some oatmeal in the corner of the room, secretly fuming. Alex had already eaten and had disappeared, not that I didn't mind. With the things I was planning for him in my head, the boy should be glad he is nowhere near me.

I didn't really mind the kiss, its was what it represented that bothered me. It meant that he could control me and do whatever he wanted with me, and that above all else worried me.

Please comment, vote and like this story! They make my day!