Chapter 4 Consequences and Swimming

K so this is the 4th chappie!  This time I made it longer and I also played around with some POV's!!!  But don't judge too harshly, this is my first time writing in a guys POV.  so comment and tell me what you think, recommend this story to people you know, vote for it or just read!!!

Consequences and Swimming

Now I'm not a crazy suicide person who jumps off 30 story buildings for fun, but there was no other way to get down, unless I used the elevator but then Josh...Alex was using it and it would get all awkward.  Thus the reason why I was falling slowly to the ground with a black silk parachute.

With me falling safely and no one shooting at me or otherwise endangering my life, my thoughts began to wander towards what just happened.  Talk about weird! And what did he mean see you later?  Did he really think that we would meet again.  Once is random, twice is a coincidence, see him three times and it was fate that was making us meet. 

By this time I had attracted the attention of a couple pedestrians and people living in the tall apartment buildings since its not everyday you see a girl with a parachute, thats when I realized I had left my helmet on the rooftop...with Alex, crap, now that meant that he had my DNA, aka fallen pieces of my hair that were left inside the helmet.  Franco is not going to like this.

The ground was rapidly approaching and I braced myself as I landed in an empty abandoned parking lot.  Grass grew through the cracks in the concrete and not a soul was to be seen. 

I quickly strapped myself out of the parachute and balled it up, once it was all balled up, it was the size of a tennis ball...hmmm handy gadget.

I stripped out of my sneak suit, what I needed to do was to blend in, not stick out.  Underneath I was wearing light blue jeans and this white vest with sequins across the neckline.  I then took the parachute ball and the sneak suit and put it in a metal trash can, taking a lighter out of the pocket of my jeans, I set the trash can on fire, we don't want evidence...but then I thought of the helmet that I had left behind and hoped that Alex destroyed it or something.

With the stuff all burned, I started walking out of the parking lot and into the busy streets.  I knew exactly where I was going, we all had to memorize maps of the cities we were going to prior to landing and I had done my fair share of memorizing in Australia.

I was staying in a Resort in Sentosa Island and I was really close.  Overhead I could see the cable cars that connected the island to the mainland.  In the distance I could make out the island and the Merlion, a giant statue of a lions head and torso.  “I love this place!” I thought to myself as I stopped at a small store to buy myself an ice cream (guilty pleasure). 

While in the line to pay for the Cornetto, I glanced up at the TV to see the face of the man that I had just killed.  It was breaking news, an assassin on a bike had just shot David Harley.  The assassin was professional, he had escaped a multitude of bodyguards, he had to be experienced. 

Haha I thought sarcastically, wait till they find out their experienced MALE assassin was actually a teenage girl!  The News anchor continued, while all the bodyguards had rushed to help out Harley, three men wearing helmets went after the assassin, hmmm so they weren't bodyguards. 

That meant that they were in some company similar to the one I was in.  Alex was in a company?!  Well I had suspected that much, with him wearing the sneak suit and him tailing me, it was just surprising to get it out in the open.

“That will be 3 Singapore dollars.” The cashier said, snapping me out of my daydream.  Alex was a spy? Alex was a spy. Alex was a spy!  Wow! I paid the cashier and walked out, tearing the wrapper away from the cone and biting into the creamy goodness. Mmmmm wow I love ice cream!

I then continued to enjoy my last night out in Singapore, going shopping, sightseeing etc because lets face it, if we are in a country as great as Singapore, you want to enjoy it and also a small part of me was procrastinating, not wanting to face Franco after what happened with Alex.  Banishing that thought and boy from my mind (at least for the moment) I continued having fun.