Chapter 2 All in a day's work

• Dedicated to abena dwumfour

Second Chapter is heerree!  here goes....

And don't forget to vote, comment, fan!!!

Assassination

I woke up in a cold air conditioned room, having my ass frozen off during the night!  Great Alice, serves you right to leave the air con on all night! I quickly got up and ran over to the air con switching it off, then I jogged over to the nearest window, throwing it open, making my skin feel instantly warmer as the hot Singaporean air enveloped me. 

I glanced down the busy street and the tops of the tall skyscrapers, Singapore was a beautiful city, and one of my favorite places in the world. I walked back to my bed and picked up my suitcase putting it one the bed, and rifling through to find something decent to wear. 

After half an hour, I stood in the lobby of the hotel wearing skinny jeans and a simple red shirt, my long brown hair tied in a ponytail.   I had just eaten breakfast and man it was good!  Right now I felt like my stomach was going to burst from eating that much.  One thing that you should know about me, I absolutely love eating and today was no exception.

Finally a middle aged man walks in from the busy streets and heads straight for me.  He was really good looking with the whole tall, dark and handsome thing going on and had awesome grey eyes that pierce right through you.

“Hello kiddo, how have you been?” he says in a slight French accent.

“I'm fine Franco.” I reply.  Hes our debriefing officer at the company, basically he tells agents about their mission.

So we make our way to the hotel cafe to discuss things, we sit down and I order some mango juice.  Franco stares at me and says “That's it, only mango juice?”

I smile and reply “I already ate.”  My hunger and endless appetite for food was well known throughout the company.

“Oh, okay then, so your mission here is to kill David Harley, he's the head of a major toy company but thats just a cover for smuggling weapons and drugs illegally around the world.  He is here in Singapore to meet up with a few politicians, just a friendly visit but its really a plot to see if he can smuggle things in.”  he says.

“Okay, an assassination, how am I doing it this time?” I ask.

“That's the thing, the company wants you to do it in the public eye, it was a special request from the boss, you will have to shoot him in front of everyone and then escape before one of his multiple guards catches you.” He replies.

“I get it, I can do it using a motorbike.  Fast and easy to get away.  What do you think?” I ask him.

“Perfect” he smiles and gets up to leave, “and boss says you have to do it incognito, so wear your helmet kiddo, it will save your life in more ways than one!”  With that he walks away.  Hmmm an assassination, this should be fun.

Vroom Vroom.  I jump started the shiny new black motorbike that Franco had left me.  After he had left I went back to my hotel room to find an all black sneak suit (its basically a black suit that makes me look cool) which I put on, I grabbed the black helmet that was on my bed and came here to this parking lot to see this beauty waiting here for me.

I checked to make sure the helmet was on properly and that I was fully covered.  And then I was off, zooming through the crowded streets of Singapore. This was the part of my job that I loved the most, the freedom I got as I weaved in and out of lanes at high speed.

An old man yelled after me as I zoomed past his concession stand, the aftershock from my bike whipping his products onto the street.  I smiled.

The conference that David Harley was attending was supposed to be a public event, that meant that he was going to be photographed outside the building while he walked the red carpet, his bodyguards trailing beside him, thats when I'm going to shoot him.