Chapter 19 Nineteen ways to kill your babe

Booyah!!! So wassup with you people? i wanna hear more about my readers :D just PM me or leave a comment below, say something random! and i mean random! Blue Pancakes! Killer Chickens! lool enjoy! :D

Chapter 19        Nineteen ways to kill your Babe

He didn't even see it coming despite his incredibly fast reflexes.  As my fist connected with his nose I heard Gabbie running away towards the bathrooms at the back.  Thats right, she was the one who had all the right reactions, why does Alex have to be so different? 

He swore loudly and gingerly held his nose in his hands.  “What the f*ck was that for?” he yelled.

“Don't. Call. Me. Alitzia. Ever. Again.” I said, emphasizing each and every word.  He had seriously pissed me off.  No one calls me Alitzia, its from my past life, a life I seriously wanted to forget. 

He glared at me and took one step in my direction, reflexively I took one step back, confused about his intentions.  His eyes had turned black again and his fingers curled into fists at his side.  He continued walking towards me and I continued stepping back until my back hit the cool wall of the airplane.  I was trapped. 

His murderous eyes bore holes into mine and I couldn't help but be a little scared.  The black pupils were dilated and as I watch in horror he started leaking black tears.  Thick black liquid rolled down his cheekbones resembling tar.  His hand reached out and grasped my neck, pulling me off the floor.  He slammed my body hard against the wall of the plane and I managed to let out a strangled yelp, my eyes were still transfixed on his black ones.  Was he even human?

And then with a voice as cold as ice he said “I can call you whatever I bloody f*cking want to.”

….........

“Ahhhh” I woke up screaming.  Sweat covered my body and I was shaking like a mad woman.  Oh my God!  That was only a dream!  More like a nightmare really.  I think I might have dozed off and dreamed the whole thing.  Looking around I saw Gabbie sleeping despite all the screaming and Alex was nowhere to be seen. 

I looked down for my sketchbook to find it missing.  Hysterically I snapped off my seatbelt and got down on all fours.  This can't be happening!  I searched everywhere, under the seats and the floor, even checking my bags in case I had put it there and forgot.  But not matter how hard I tried I couldn't bloody find it!

This was just like the nightmare!  Maybe Alex has it, but I couldn't find him on this damned airplane.  God I hate this kid.  I sat back down on my seat and tried to calm myself down.  Don't panic, he has to show up sometime, and its not like he could just walk off the plane.  When we land I can calmly ask him to give it back.  Its not like he would actually look through my sketches...right?

…...

I was sleeping when we landed.  The sharp jolt of the airplane touching the runway woke me up and I looked around me finding that Gabbie had also just woken up.  Alex was back in his seat again listening to music and looking out the window.  He looked normal, the last time I had seen him he was leaking black stuff out of his eyes and he was trying to kill me, so I was kinda uncomfortable with him.  I looked out the window like him to see where we were and groaned. 

It was raining. 

Now don't get me wrong, I love the rain but I just came from a really snowy place and the last thing I wanted was to get wet again.  We were on an island for sure because the rain here was different.  You could tell it was hot and humid and the water droplets were bigger, soaking everything in a matter of seconds.  I couldn't even see past the airport.  The trees that lined the runway were coconut trees that were momentarily being whipped by a strong ocean wind so they looked like they were going to fall any second.  Its like a tropical storm.