21

TWENTY-ONE

"Stay still." Hye whispered to her as she squirmed due to the screams of the people next to her.

They had been there for an hour watching the fight. Jungkook was keeping an eye on her as he was beside her. She felt, once more, his stare on her.

Nari sighed as she wished to be home at this very instant.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked from behind her as he patted her head.

    "Yeah, I'm not used to this

"Yeah, I'm not used to this." she confessed.

      The place was crowded and it smelled horrible. All nine teens were huddled together with Namjoon hiding the package, ammunition, on his backpack. Her arm often touched with Jungkook's arm due to their proximity. She tried to not think about it too much but it lingered in her mind.

     "It's not that bad." Yoongi responded.

     Just as she was about to answer, she felt that Jimin was pushed from her side and heard his fist clash with skin.

    "That's what you get for pushing me, you–"

    "Calm down, we're sorry sir." Namjoon brought him to his side before bowing to the man.

    Nari looked at Yoongi, "Yeah, it's not that bad." she said sarcastically.

     Yoongi chuckled.

     The place had a rustic feel to it. It was dark, the only light was illuminating the ring. She had learned that their friend was named Donovan. He was an American who had recently moved to Busan to extend his deals.

    Just as she expected, he was part of another gang that was close with Bangtan. Until now, none of the teens knew which gang he belonged to since Donovan liked to keep it a secret.

     As they tried to stop Jimin from going further, the fight had ended. They waited for everyone to leave. It took a few minutes before they were able to conduct the plan.

Hye, Namjoon and Jin would go deliver the package. Meanwhile, Jimin and Hoseok would stand close in case anything happened. Taehyung and Yoongi would be in the exit. Jungkook, he'd stay inside the car with Nari.

Just what she wanted. Not really.

"Come on." he took her wrist and walked outside with her.

They stood in front of the car, he opened the passenger seat for her. Nari got settled before seeing him sit on the driver's seat.

      "You came," he responded, "after I told you to stay home where you'd be safe." his hands gripped the steering wheel, his knuckles turned white.

    Not again.

    "I had to, those were Namjoon's orders." she kept looking at her window, once again she couldn't look at him.