47

FORTY-SEVEN

       He was already used to it. Climbing up the tree next to his room was usual. Jungkook had lost count of how many times he had done that. This time, it wasn't because he had gone on a so called 'mission'. It was because he was not aloud to leave the house unless his parents agreed to. And his parents had said no.

    Holding to a small branch, he managed to open the window and get in, quietly. He sighed in relief as he had finally arrived without a trace. Turning around silently, he closed his window and began changing clothes.

    "Where were you?" the voice of Mina, his little sister, startled him so much that he almost fell down.

    His hands were up and his shirt was halfway up his arms, "Out." he mumbled through his clothing that covered his face.

"You are supposed to be grounded." Mina told him as she got herself comfortable on his bed.

Jungkook had taken off his shirt and replaced it with a sleeveless shirt.

He chuckled, sitting down on the end of his bed, "You said it yourself," stretching his arms, he softly nudged her, "supposed to."

"Kookie, we're you with them," she began asking, "doing those things?"

Out of all his family, Mina was the only one who knew about their 'activities'. It had all happened one night when she had gone downstairs and heard them talking about their next rendezvous.

"No, I was at my girlfriend's house." he smiled at her as he ruffled her hair lovingly.

Mina widened her eyes, "Nari! I want to meet her someday, she seems nice."

"She is nice and really beautiful." Jungkook told her as he laid beside his sister.

His sister closed her eyes and began dozing off.

"Aren't you supposed to go to your bed, Mina?" The boy told his sister who now had begun to let sleep take over her.

Mina did not say anything, she just rolled over so that her back was the only thing she could see.

"Ugh, fine," he said and walked to the couch that was against the wall, "I'll let you stay just for tonight."

He opened his closet that was beside said couch, rummaging for two blankets and one pillow. He put one blanket and a pillow on the couch. The other blanket, he unfolded it and walked to Mina.

He kissed her forehead and engulfed her with the blanket, "Good night, Mina-Min." he called her by the nickname that he gave her.

She smiled and turned to the other side. He took this as a sign to go to sleep as well. Walking to the couch, he began feeling sleepy.

He plopped on the couch and placed the blanket on himself before letting sleep take over his system.

-

"Kook."

Upon hearing his sister's voice far away, he turned over and ignored her completely.

"Jungkook!" She whispered.

"Five more minutes." he mumbled against the pillow.

   Just after he finished speaking, he heard the door open abruptly. Footsteps were heard as someone rapidly walked up to where he was laying down.