Batman

Y/N POV :

Y/N and Tom Holland's little son, Harry loved Batman and he knew his dad loved Spider-Man and Batman. But Harry only likes Batman. Tom has done everything he could to get his son to love Spider-Man, but it just wouldn't click.

"C'mon, Harry, you could shoot webs out of your suit and swing in the air!" Tom smiled, showing an action figurine he had gotten Harry a long time ago and did a demonstration.

Harry shook his head, "Batman had a Batmobile." Harry said in his little Batman impersonation. He pushed the oversized mask onto his face and continued coloring a Batman coloring book.

Sighing, Tom got up from the floor and pouted, walking over towards you. You had been making some lunch and his arms crept up on to your waist. He then rested his chin on your shoulder and whined like a puppy.

"You'll be fine without your son loving Spider-Man. Leaves more for me." You said to Tom, kissing his head before getting the sandwiches all set up.

"Bat-man, bat-man, does whatever Batman can.." You heard Harry sing.

Tom's mouth widened and looked at you then back at Harry. "He's singing the theme song wrong!" He whisper yelled to you taking so many glances to Harry and back at you.

"You'll be fine." You told him kissing his cheek. "I'm still you're number 1 fan." You smiled to him before he smiled to you, kissing your lips.

"Spider-Man, attack!" You heard Harry yell, running over towards you both as you pulled away from the kiss.

"Spider-Man is a good guy!" Tom laughed softly at Harry, picking him up and rested him on his hip.

"Then why is he a spider?"