musician

your daughter decided to randomly ask for a guitar. this threw you off guard and you turned to her smiling, "you wanna play guitar now?" you asked and taylor shyly nodded. "yeah, why?" she asked and you shook your head. "no reason! i'm happy to get you a guitar! what made you want to play?" you asked and she smiled shyly.

"i've been listening to this guy, alec benjamin. i love his music and most of them involve a guitar and i'd really like to learn and play his music and maybe create some of my own." she said and you nodded. "that's great! i love it. you wanna go pick one out?" you asked and she nodded eagerly as you grabbed your keys.

"what kind of guitar were you looking for?" you asked and she bit her lip. "an acoustic. i wanna start there." she smiled and you both were on your way to the music center. it took her a while but she was able to find one she liked after getting help from one of the employees. the employee gave her tips and it made her just as eager to play guitar. getting home, she strapped it around her body and made her way to the door. she was plucking the stings in the back of the car, already trying to get a feel for it. the employee was even able to tune it for her.

getting to the door, she opened it and eagerly said hi to her father before carefully making her way to her room. you walked in shortly after and you smiled at tom as he held your son jerome. "hey darling." tom said and you replied back with a kiss. "she interested in guitar now?" he asks and you nod as you take jerome from his arms. "you wanna give her some tips? i'm sure she'd like to know that her father knows at least a little bit about the guitar." you suggest and tom nods smiling. "alright babe." he said and he kisses your head before making his way to taylor's room.

after a few weeks of practice she came racing down the stairs to show what she could do. "i wanna be just like alec, mum! thank you!" she said and she ran up to hug you after she played a little song. "you're welcome. i bet you will be with effort." you say and she smiled as she made her way back to her room to practice some more. tom wrapped his arm around your waist and he sighed. "alec as in alec benjamin?" tom asked and you nodded. "didn't you date him in high school?" he asks and you sighed and nod, "mhm. he made a song about me after he found out i was getting married." you explain and tom laughs. "i hope the guy's doing alright." toms says and he kisses your cheek. you smile gently; "me too." you say as you begin to think about what you had with alec, but you couldn't be any happier.

- hi ! i'm very obsessed with alec benjamin and am starting to pick up the guitar so i guess this was kind of about me ? only i already have a guitar at home but i have not been able to learn a song yet but i am getting there !! i kind of would like to make my own songs, i enjoy music so much so it wouldn't bother me at all if i did. i also didn't want to use my own name.. anyway i hope u enjoy !! i'm trying to figure out a schedule to post bc ik it's weird to see me pop up out of nowhere & have no clue when imma post next time so i'm getting w the program !! i'll let y'all know when i figure out a schedule :)