Softie

For the past months, your son Shawn has been practicing his dance moves and choreo. His dad loves that he dances now, but is kind of bummed out that he doesn't take ballet.

Shawn rolled his eyes, "Dad, it's great that you can do spins and stuff, but I prefer dancing than ballet," he told Tom as Tom helped you with cooking breakfast.

Tom sighed, "Oh come on, Shawn. It's not girly, look who I turned out to be." Tom said as an example and smiled widely. You turned to his face and laughed, kissing his cheek, "You turned out to be a big softie, babe." You said smiling.

Tom rolled his eyes at you and waved you off, "I am not, I can be tough and strong," he said as you shook your head, putting a plate out for Shawn as he took it to the table.

As he said this, your daughter Michelle, a newborn, woke up from her nap. Tom's eyes softened and he immediately made his way to her cries.

He picked her up and cuddled her close, "Oh baby, what's wrong darling, hm?" He asked her as she slowly began to calm down in his arms,

Shawn nodded at him and smirked, "Oh yes, so strong." He said with a smile and walked out the door, "Bye guys, see you later." He said as he walked out the door to school.

Tom frowned softly, "Fatherly instincts doesn't count. He's gonna get them too!" He whined as he kept Michelle close to him.

You smiled and sighed, "He'll understand when he's older, babe." You said and kissed his lips softly.