New Lovers

hey guys! i added a new edition to this series, "father evans". it's kinda sad at the beginning but it'll be happy & sad at the same time. mixed emotions. & i'm thinking about whether making a bucky barnes story or a sebastian stan one. possibly a bucky barnes mixed with a sebastian stan ?? i'm pretty new to liking cap & buck so i apologize for not really knowing them i'm watching a TON of sebastian stan & chris evans videos to get to know them more as well as watching the movies obvi. hope you like my new series:)

Your son Angel was about to get married to Robert Downey Jr.'s daughter, Megan. They had both met when Tom had decided to take Angel to work and Robert had done the same thing. And talkative Angel quickly hit it off with Robert's daughter Megan. And from three years old they continued to talk throughout everything. They even got to meet over the weekends but sometimes couldn't see each other because Tom was busy and so was Robert.

But the day Angel asked Megan to be his was beautiful. Angel had asked Robert a few months ago to marry the girl he grew up with and Robert was absolutely excited for his daughter to marry the boy she met. Robert was so happy Megan didn't have to go through break ups but she obviously did go through some rough patches, but Angel was always there. Angel asked her when they went to go see Avengers: Endgame because they've always been with each other till the end. Right now you were in the room with Megan while Tom was with Angel.

"You excited Megan? You look absolutely stunning." You commented and she laughed gently before nodding turning to you. "Oh my god I am really excited. I cant believe I'm going to be marrying the boy I've had a crush on almost all my life." She confessed making you smile. She got up from the makeup chair and gave you a hug. "Thank you for creating a handsome man like Angel, and making him the best gentleman I've ever met." You smiled at her words and nodded, "Thank you for putting him in his place when he needed to be. I'm very proud that my boy as extremely good taste in women. Especially the lucky girl marrying him."

Tom stood with his son, Angel, watching him fix his bow tie for about the millionth time. Most likely out of nervousness. He smiled and he shook his head at his son, placing his hands on his shoulders, "I'm proud of you man. You picked a beautiful girl." Tom said and Angel turned around and made a noise with a laugh. "I'm so excited!! I cant wait to marry her and start a family with her. God dad I love her so much." His son gushed and Tom couldn't help but laugh. He nodded and he pulled hiss on into a hug, "I was the same way with your mom. Now go on and get married. I want grandchildren while I'm still young." he said making Angel smile.

The wedding began and that when Megan had walked down the aisle, Angel bursted into tears. Megan obviously looked stunning. And as Megan reaches the altar all Angel could do was stare and kiss her cheek every once in a while. Soon the wedding was over and they were married, Megan taking his last name and is now Megan Holland. The reception was beautiful as well. You and Tom had a good time celebrating your son and daughter in law and the couple couldn't wait for the future, and neither could the newly wed.