quarantining

on instagram, tom displayed himself and his family having a puzzle war. you smiled as you were joining with them while your 11 week old baby was sleeping. of course the happy family couldn't contain themselves from not being so loud because of the excitement, but it also made celeste wake up from her 4 hour nap.

"aww, we're sorry y/n. we didn't realize we were being so loud." nikki apologizes as you make your way towards tom's old room. "oh it's fine, nikki don't worry about it, she was bound to wake up anytime anyway." you say giving her a smile as you walk into tom's old room. smiling at your daughter you went to pick her up, quickly shushing her.

"hey bae, you're alright. did you have a nice nap?" you asked gently as her cries began to soon die down. her lip quivered and small hiccups escaped her lips. you frowned and kissed her head. "it was that bad of a nightmare huh?" you asked gently before cradling her gently and you held her close, swaying gently to calm her little hiccups as she fisted the shirt in her small hands.

tom made his way to the room with a mask over his face, and by the way the corner of his eyes crinkled, you could tell he was smiling. "hey babe." you say gently and he responds back with a "hello". you smile and shake your head at his mask. as much as you'd like him to take it off, you totally understood due to the fact that he doesn't want to risk getting the baby sick.

he met you and rested his cheek against your head while gazing down at the baby in your arms. "i still can't get over the fact she's here." tom whispered gently and you smile nodding, "i'm so happy she's  here." you say gently and you decide to take her up front with the rest of the family. the family's attention focuses on you for the next few minutes until they decide to continue their puzzle war.

tom kisses bae's head before continuing the contest with haz & paddy. you smile & gently start rocking bae to attempt to help her fall asleep again. her eyes open and she stared up at you as she lays in your arms. you gently kiss her head and she coos. you smile & hold her close, sitting down on the couch and lay bae on your chest. you both end up falling asleep with your hand on her back to keep her from falling & tom is able to snap a picture of you & bae.

it was a nice & peaceful quarantine. as much as you wanted to go out & do things you couldn't anyway. you were still recovering from delivering her 11 weeks ago. tom goes over to where you laid and kissed your head again & resting near you & the baby, eventually the family gathered around & watched a movie while you slept with bae against your chest.

hi so school started again but it's online now :/ i have to wake up at 8:00AM every morning & it sucks but it's fine ig :/ i'm still very tired