Tantrum

At the moment, Emma, your one year old daughter, was having a tantrum because you had just put Tom's dirty shirts in the laundry load and Emma was desperately trying to find one. She loved the smell of her dad even though he was home, she always took one around wherever she went in the house.

"Mommy, no!!" She screamed as you put the load in the washer machine.

"Emma, come here babe. Mommy's just doing the laundry." Tom called for her, standing up from the couch.

"No!" She cried and threw herself down on the carpeted floor. You both were planning to change it out when she's older so she doesn't hurt herself too much during these baby years she has.

Tom chuckled down at Emma, pulling out his phone he did a Instagram story. "My Emma is having a tantrum." He smiled at he camera before getting down to her level and changed the camera to Emma.

"Emma, love why are you crying?" Tom asked her.

"Daddy's shirt!!!" She screamed, looking at the camera in her face, she hit it away, still laying on the floor.

Tom smiled at Emma and kissed her hand that hit his phone. "Emma, you can have my shirt." Tom told her, pulling off his shirt over his shoulders. Once he took it off, he gave it to Emma.

"Look, Emma, look here you go." Tom cooed at the little girl. Her tantrum and crying immediately stopped as she hugged the shirt close.

You finished putting the things in the washing machine and turned to your handsome husband. You blushed and walked out of the room, having Tom to smirk at you, he hit your bum.

Tom then did another little Instagram story. "Emma, you happy that daddy has no shirt?" He asked Emma, taking her into his arms with his free hand and arm.

"Mhm." Emma said, snuggling into the crook of Tom's neck. Tom smiled at her and puckered his lips. "Emma, kiss?" He asked her before his daughter picked up her head and gave him a kiss before returning to her comforting place.