Family Time

NidhiPanchal874 thank you for requesting !! & sorry for being a lil quiet w this book i keep forgetting i have requests & thank you guys for reading ! 57K is amazing !! i hope this is how you wanted it to come out, i'm really sorry if it's not <3
——-•
Abi got out of the car and yawned as she walked towards her grandparents' home. Tom smiles and hugged her by her side as they walked. "Wake up a bit, Pap & Ma wanna see you!" He smiled and you smile tiredly. He sighed gently, "Was school that tiring?" He asked and Abi nods with a laugh, "I had two tests today and a lot of more homework tonight, and had soccer tryouts." Abi said and Tom chuckled. "Ah, you're a kid, you're too young to be tired." And that's when Abi rolled her eyes and shoved her father with a gentle smile. "Shut up." She muttered and he laughed softly before opening the door to his mom's house.

"Mom I'm here with Abs!" Tom stated in the house and his mom appeared out of the kitchen with a smile on her face. "Ah, Abi! How are you? You've grown so much!" She said and Abi laughed softly. "I didn't grow that much Ma." She laughs and Nikki shrugs, "That's what your father said every time he slowly passed me up. Are you gonna pass me up to?" She asked and Abi laughs, "I hope not. I wanna be short for the boys." She says and Nikki chuckles. "Speaking of boys.. do you have any crushes?" She asks and Abi laughs as Tom goes to say hello to his father.

"I'm almost done with dinner Ab, you wanna help finish the rest?" Nikki asks and Abi nods, "Yes I do! Where's Paddy? Shouldn't he be home?" Abi asks and Nikki smiles, "Thanks for worrying but he's at a friends house doing some project. They need it finished by next week but Paddy wanted to spend more time with her because she's 'cool' and pretty so he wants to finish it in the next few days and then spend more time with her." She says and Abj awes. "If Paddy needs tips tell him to come to me! A little girlfriend of his sounds cute." She smiles and helps finish dinner and soon it was ready and served.

She say at the table with Nikki, Dominic and Tom, eating dinner and chatting about her school life and homework. "Tom why do you have her here so late, go get her home and let her sleep and have her skip school! She had a very busy day!" Dominic said and Abi smiled widely at her grandpa's suggestion and Tom laughed, "You never gave me that kind of suggestion!" He said with a smile and Dominic shrugged, "You were a young actor, no excuses." He smiled and winked at his granddaughter making Abi smile. "Yeah dad you had it good, I need a break and a trip to the mall." She smiles cheekily and Tom smiles cheekily back and shakes his head. "Hmm no, but we do need to get going." Tom suggests and Abi frowns.

"Let me stay over! You can go back home and I stay with Pap and Ma and Paddy and have a sleepover while you go and be boring at home." Abi says and Tom fakes being hurt and frowns, running away from his daughter making her run after him and hugging him. "Never mind I'll go home with you!" She laughed and Tom smiles hugging her tightly and Dominic and Nikki smile. "Oh wait let me go grab my camera!" Nikki says and ushers to go grab her camera. She comes back quickly and snaps a pic of Abi and Tom being goofball father and daughter and smiled to herself. "Y/N would have loved this." Nikki said gently and Dom smiles gently nodding. "She definitely would have." He said and Tom smiles gently at the name gently mentions and sniffles before saying goodbyes to his family. "Goodbye Paddy!!"

"Goodbye Abi!!" Paddy says and goes to hug Abi and Tom and waves to them as they leave. "Today was good." Abi said and turned to her dad. "It was. Now time for music." Tom says and immediately the two bust out into song on the way home. Tom has say that this day was one of the most wholesome days he's had, and of course wished you were their with him. He only hopes you were watching over them smiling and laughing at their precious moments.