Thong

a/n — i saw on a youtube video whetr tom has gotten a thong on an interview & wanted to add it into this :) & i SWEAR i'm doing the requests you guys have sent in !! i'm either on writers block or want it to be perfect! ily3000

"Honey, I'm home!" Tom announced from the entrance and from what you heard, he brought along Jake. You sigh gently and pick up your daughter three year old Esmerelda and walk over to the entrance. "Hey babe." You say going over to peck his lips and you let him take Essie from your arms before going over to hug Jake. "Hey Jake, how are you?" You greet and he sighs gently, "I'm doing good. With this dude to keep me occupied as usual." He says with a soft chuckle and you do the same. "God, I wish you told me that you were gonna bring over a guest." You scold Tom and Jake chuckled at Tom's mimick of your whine.

You turn back to him with a soft smile and shake your head, "Please use that noggin of yours next time." You say and take a glance at Essie in the arms of Jake and smile softly to him that he's keeping her entertained. Tom joined you quickly in the kitchen and sigh a satisfied sigh as he glanced at the spaghetti and meatsauce you made for the two of you. On second thought, you were actually glad you kind of made more than what you and Tom could eat, especially since you both knew that Essie could no way eat all of that. Jake placed Essie down in her high chair while you went to grab three plates and offered them to the hungry men and they took them eagerly and quickly filled their plates. You smiled at the hungry men and got a small plate for Essie, putting some brocolli and some spaghetti on her plate and took it to her tray. You kissed her head and went to get yourself a plate as soon as the men sat down.

You filled your plate since you didn't really eat breakfast or lunch, you just snacked on a lot of stuff, especially snacking on the puffs made for your daughter. You ate with the boys, chatting and laughing a little as they made conversation until you heard your front door open, hearing your very distressed daughter Shawnee stomp up the stairs of your home. You sighed and looked at Tom and Jake before squeezing your eyes shut, taking in some second hand embarassement for some reason. "I'm sorry. Something must've happened at school or something's bothering her. Excuse me-" "Let me talk to her?" Jake asked with a gentle smile. He and Shawnee were close to one another, and Shawnee herself said that she loved Jake and would love to join in on her fathers mischief. They were best friends basically.

You nod softly and watch as he put his plate away and wiped his mouth before going up to go see your teenage daughter. Tom turns to you and nods, "What's up with her?" He asked before kissing Essie's chubby cheek and wiping her mouth and fingers once she finished with her dinner. "I think it's boy drama. All I heard was that apparently one of her friends heard about her crush on Bucky and decided to flirt with him and now the friend is dating and Shawn and the friend have been having arguements. Since she's upset, Bucky and her were really good and close friends so Bucky notices her being distant and all of this drama going on." You explain and Tom furrows his brows. "Our daughter getting caught into drama? It's only junior year." He comments and you shrug. "And a totally different generation. Leave them be. Maybe Bucky will snap and realize that Shawnee liked him and he breaks up with the friend and he and Shawn start dating." You say with a gentle smile.

Tom smirks at you and takes Essie out of the high chair and held her in his arms. "Very funny. Like I'm going to let someone named 'Bucky' date my daughter." Tom chuckled and you glare at him. "I've always liked the name Bucky, mostly because of the Captain America movies, but also because it's kind of a cute name to give a boy who may sound mean but is really sweet." You say and Tom raises a brow, "Do you fantasize about this Bucky because damn." Tom said with a gentle smile and you sigh hinting a bit of jealousy and annoyance in his voice. Turning to him, you kiss him gently and you sigh. "Don't be jealous. Who's the one that makes you feel good all night?" You ask with a wink.

Tom blushes and his breath hitches as your hand grazed over his slight hard on. He sighs deeply and watched you walk off to go check on Shawnee and Jake. He looks at Essie and chuckles, "After your milk you better stay asleep all night and be a good girl okay? Daddy needs to show mommy all the love tonight okay?" He says and kissed Essie's smiling face. "Okay." She answers and asks to be put down and she goes to the living room to play with the toys scattered around the floor. And as little Essie played with the toys, a bag was brought to her attention. She crawled over to it and giggled as she opened the bag. "Daddy your underwear's very weird." Essie comments as she brings out the thong he was given at an earlier interview today.

His attention turns to her and he widens his eyes as she placed them on her head. "Oh my god." He said with a laugh and he smiled, taking out his phone and began taking a video. "So I got a little present at an earlier interview," he continued after figuring out how to flip the camera, "and here's little Essie, playing with my gift." He laughed going over to Essie. "That's mommy's present not yours." He laughs and he takes off the thong from her head. "I'll get you a better present okay?" He says and ends the video there, posting it on instagram. He stays downstairs playing with Essie and making funny faces before he hears laughter from upstairs from his older daughter and thundering feet coming down the stairs.

"Thomas Stanley Holland!" You say loudly but couldn't help but laugh at the video posted by him. "You really couldn't wait till Jake left?" You ask with a sigh and Jake comes down the stairs and began laughing at the video. "Well now's your chance, I'm gonna go." He laughs and gives you and Tom a goodbye hug. He walks over to Essie and picks her up. "Now you need to stay upstairs with Shawn because this would be in no way a good show for you." He comments and you blush as he takes Essie up the stairs and says goodbye before actually leaving the house. "Tom-" "Go put it on." He smiled and you furrow your brows before shaking your head with a giggle. "It wouldn't fit me, I don't think. They'd slip right off!" You comment as you hold the thong in your hands and he backs you up against the wall and he shrugged. "Even better." He said and kissed you.