wrestling

tom grabbed his son ashton and smiled, "come on buddy let's wrestle!" tom said as he grabbed his hyper active seven year old. ashton immediately got into the game and began to wrestle his dad. he was giggling as tom would flip him over every few times and would end up letting ashton win. "you win buddy, you win." tom laughed as ashton had climbed on top of his and held him in an arm lock.

"oh my god, ash!" you exclaimed as you walked into the room with your other son frankie. frankie was a year younger than ashton and loved playing with his older brother. "don't worry y/n, were just wrestling." tom said after ashton had climbed off. "i wanna wrestle!" frankie exclaimed and ashton shrugged. "alright, but no crying." ashton said and ran towards him at full speed, grabbing his waist and ran into a huge bean bag.

"whoa, ashton, hey!" tom exclaimed and you gasped as ashton had tackled your younger son. ashton looked at you and tom's worried face. "what? we're wrestling!" ashton said and frankie looked at ashton with teary eyes. "hey i said no crying." ashton said and frankie furrowed his brows and tackled him onto the floor carpet. ashton was taken by surprised of his younger brother tackling him and looked up at frankie. "frankie, what the heck!" ashton said as tears filled his eyes and frankie put his hands on his hips sassily and stuck his tongue out at him, "you said no crying." he smiled.

before ashton could get any more angry, tom sweeped ashton off his feet and held him in his arms as you grabbed frankie's arms and held him back. "guys, you don't tackle each other that hard. and where did you learn to tackle?" tom asked ashton and ashton huffed as he rubbed his teary eyes. "i watched you and harry tackle each other one time and i thought it was cool." he said and you smiled gently at the crying boy. "maybe we should put you guys in some football, huh?" you asked and they both nodded.

"alright, i'll talk to dad about it. don't hurt each other anymore. why don't y'all go outside on the trampoline?" you asked them and they smiled nodding. "okay mommy." frankie said and kisses your cheek as you lessended your grip on his arms.

"i'll be nice. i promise." ashton says as frankie runs outside to the trampoline. "please." tom said and you ruffled his hair as he ran out to join his brother. "how long do you think they'll be outside, thirty minutes?" you asked and tom furrowed his eyebrows. "most likely, why?" he asked and you went up to him, kissing his lips gently and placed your hand on his chest. you shrugged, "wanna help me with something?" you asked and he nodded slowly. "depending on what it is.." he said and you winked making him way more eager to help you.

yo ! freaking 120K ?! tysm !! 🤍🥺