Unexpected

Y/N paced back and forth in her room. Tom was gone and out with his friends and getting a few things from the grocery store. When was he going to tell him? She was only 4 weeks pregnant. He wouldn't be mad, surely, he's talked about having a child but at this time? The last time they had sex was a week ago and she remembered that she did take the pill. They're usually supposed to work but maybe it didn't this time. Her stomach churned as she became even more nervous and squeezed her eyes shut as she continued to pace. She stopped in front of her bed and sighed softly.

Taking a glance at Tessa who sat down beside the bed, watching Y/N's actions. She tilted her head making her smile softly. She bent down to pet Tessa as she quietly began to cry. She was scared for Tom's response whether if he wanted a child or not. She didn't even know if she was ready herself, and never would she want to abort it. Tessa nudged her chin, making Y/N pick up her head as Tessa placed a sloppy kiss on her cheek. She smiled softly and stood up, "You really know how to help someone cheer up, Tessa." She told her before she sat on the bed.

"But what will I do? What will I tell Tom?" She asked Tessa, receiving a sweet stare. Y/N smiled at Tessa and sighed. She had to keep herself occupied. She cant have the whole telling Tom thing in her head right now. Getting up, she fed Tessa downstairs and glanced at the pictures of her and Tom on their wedding day that was nothing but a year ago. Maybe he will accept the little human they made. Especially with his help. She smiled to herself at her little thought and bit her lip.

Going back upstairs, she still began to think of what to tell him. She also had to tell her parents. Her parents, she forgot! What will her parents think?! It'll be too early in their time together, she thinks is what her mom would say. Shaking her head, knowing that no matter what, her parents will just have to accept it. Her mom has been asking for a grandchild or two so maybe she will be happier than what she imagined in her mind. Gasping she stood up on the bed.

"Tess, that's it! I'll tell Tom when I go see my parents and family for a little get together! But I also got to figure out a cute way and memorable way to remember," sighing Y/N sat down on her bed, "but I'm not saying the gender, yet. I'll just tell them in a little way, by buying something that involves a baby." She told herself as she began to look up things. Finding what she was going to do, she closed her laptop right when Tom had walked in. Smiling widely, she got up and walked downstairs and smiled widely.

"Hey Tommy," She greeted with a big smile and went over to him, hugging him. He hugged back and chuckled softly. "Why are you all giggly?" He asked her and pecked her lips as she did the same. Shrugging and playing with his hair, tugging on it slightly she sighed, "Can't I just be happy you're home?" She asked and he smirked softly, "Are you hinting to something, darling?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Biting her lip she shrugged, "Depends on what you're thinking." She said and tugged on his hair slightly, making him grunt lowly. She laughed and pecked his lips before happily walking over to the kitchen and began to make spaghetti for dinner. Now she was happy and knew that Tom would love the baby, even her parents. Yes she had put herself down about it but now she felt confident since he had walked in.

She didn't pay attention to him, knowing that if she looked up any minute he'd lock eyes with hers and then it would turn into something dominant. She got a pot of water and put it on the stove before making a side salad on the counter before her back was against his torso. She blushed and bit her lip, "I know what you're doing, Tom." Y/N said plainly as she began to cut tomatoes.

Tom shrugged, and pulled her closer. "Just a bit mad about you putting tomatoes in the salad. You know I don't like them." He whined and took the tomato she was cutting away. Y/N gasped and looked at Tom, putting the knife down, "Tom, I could've cut you! Give me it back." She spoke as she followed her husband around the kitchen. Tom laughed softly and shook his head, "Nah, this belongs in the trash," he spoke and put it down in the counter as she went to go grab it.

"Holland just try it." Y/N said with a sigh as Tom bummed softly and smiled. "I love when you say our last name," he spoke softly and nodded at her, "say it again." He asked and she blushed, continuing to make the side salad as she poured the spaghetti in the hot bowl.

"Y/N," he said huskily as she turned around and he walked up to her, leaning over her as she leaned against the counter where she had put the salad on the side and he bit his lip, making her do the same. "Tom," she answered a bit shyly as her eyes looked up at Tom innocently. He smiled softly and kissed her lovingly, "So innocent, are you?" He whispered in her ear and they both moved to the couch.

It was the day when Y/N was ready to tell Tom and her family along with his. They were all gathered at her parent's house along with some of her friends as well as Tom's. She had made a cake, and had somehow got Tom not to take a look at it. It was to celebrate a late birthday for him and on top it said, "Little Avenger On the Way!"

"Okay, let's celebrate Tom's late birthday, wanna go get the cake, Tom?" Y/N asked Tom and he nodded, "Sure." He said with a smile. Smiling widely, she watched as he brought it back and she took it out of the box and let the whole family and friends take a look at it. Before you opened it, she had Tom turn around because it also was one of Tom's late gifts. The family gasped and a few cheered, "Y/N, really?!" Zendaya asked as well as a few aunts murmured around each other.

Nodding, Y/N got them to calm down. "Tom, you can turn around; this is also one of your late gifts from me to you. I got a little help from you, though." She spoke as the family giggled a bit. Turning around, Tom furrowed his eyebrows at Y/N before looking at the cake and gasped loudly. "No way! Y/N are you serious?!" He asked as he had the biggest smile on his face. She nodded and had tears in her eyes, happy that he had a positive act around it.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!" He yelled happily and gave her the biggest hug as the family cheered, a few recording as well. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she cried happily into his neck as well as he did. Pulling away, he took her face into his hands, "Y/N Holland, thank you for holding our little Avenger." He said and she laughed softly.

Everyone celebrated her and Tom and Tom posted a picture on Instagram and any social media site. Everyone was so happy for the both of them and you couldn't ask for anything more.