Ornament Disaster

Your daughter Mackenzie, Mac for short, decided to be sassy towards your family. And as it is almost Christmas time, you and Tom were setting up the Christmas tree and your oldest son Timothy wasn't helping at all with his little sister Mac.

Tom huffed annoyedly and turned to Timothy whining over a pretty ornament that Mac had taken from him. You turned and gasped as you saw it was the ornament of your childhood dog that you absolutely loved.

"Mackenzie, give the ornament to Timothy now or you're in time out." You scolded at her, having Mac to turn to you and she stuck out her tongue.

You gasped and walked over to the young lady, "Mackenzie Jamie Holland, come here right now you're in time out." You said following the little girl to her room. She still held onto the ornament and you were just worried about her dropping it and hurting herself.

You opened the door and heard a shatter on the floor and a high pitched scream. You gasped and bit your inner lip and sighed shakily, but you kept the tears in only to be strong for Mackenzie.

Walking in you saw her on the floor with few cuts on her hand, thank god that was it. You picked her up and took her to the front and almost ran into Tom and Timothy. "What's wrong with Mac mommy?" Timothy asked looking up at Tom and you with big brown eyes. You smiled softly at him and shook your head, "Mackenzie just hurt herself a bit, just don't go into her room I don't want you getting hurt either, go play with Tess for a bit." You suggested to Timothy and he smiled running over to Tessa and began to play with her i with one of her favorite toys, they played tug a war.

Tom looked back at you and frowned, "She drop your ornament?" He asked and you nodded, "Just go clean her up I'll clean the shards." Tom told you kissing your lips and kissed Mac's cheek before going to her room. You went into yours and Tom's room and cleaned her up carefully, luckily there were no glass shards stuck into her skin. You covered her knee in tiny bandages and sighed looking at Mac. "Mac when I tell you to give me the ornament or give it to Timothy you do it. That was mommy's favorite ornament of her dog when she was your age." You explained as Mac looked down at her lap and had a pout on her face.

You sighed and licked your bottom lip. "You'll be in time out for 3 minutes, come on." You say picking her up and took her to a corner.

Tom cleaned up the mess in Mac's room and walked back to the front, grabbing your wrist gently as he saw you looking a bit flustered. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Tom asked you grabbing both of your hands gently.

"The only thing I have of my childhood dog is gone," you laughed and wiped your eyes, "now I'm just acting like a child over an ornament."

Tom shook his head and kissed your head, "I'm sure your parents have another picture of Mitchie okay? You can ask and next time just get a sweatshirt of him or something so you can take him everywhere you go." Tom said and you laughed softly and nodded.

"Let's finish doing the ornaments yeah?" Tom said and you nodded. You went back to the tree while Tom went to go get Mac out of timeout. The rest of the night was good. After decorating the Christmas tree, you put on Christmas movies and Tom put on the fire.

Timothy cuddled up towards you while Mac was asleep in Tom's arms. You turned to tom and he turned to you and you both kissed each other's lips. "Love you."

"Love you too." You replied and held each other's hands.

Okay so ig this will now be Christmas imagines for now please send me in ideas for Christmas I really need some ideas to keep this story going and so I know that someone enjoys it. Happy Christmas