Sibling Bickering

this is for @RandomWriter9898 ! i'm sorry if i don't get it the way you wanted & im planning to be a little more active until school starts which is in a literal week so.. yikes. okay on with the story :)

"Get our of my fucking room!" Lina yells at her little brother and he yells back at her replying: "No!" You wince at the loud noise and get up, walking up the stairs and glance at Tom as he was playing with Tessa outside. You roll your eyes and continue your way upstairs before walking into your teenagers room. "Why are you both yelling?" You snap at the two that decided to bicker and didn't realize your presence. The two siblings jump at the sudden voice and immediately Lina speaks.

"He continues to barge into my room without permission whenever I'm on the phone, changing, or just want to be alone! And right now I just had to tell Mark to go downstairs so I could talk to this little brat!" Lina answers with furrowed brows and clearly you could sense the stress and annoyance she's having.

You grew up with two sibling but they were the same age so it wasn't something you really stressed about. But having an age gap in your family as siblings you guessed it was pretty annoying sometimes. Especially when her close guy friend (who you hope to be her next boyfriend) comes over to spend the day with her. Tom won't let him stay the night because of very fair reasons. You sigh and shake your head, "Don't call Devon a brat, Adelina. I can perfectly ask Mark to leave right now. He's actually outside talking to Tom possibly about marvel and for him to leave would probably confuse him and ask what he did wrong." You weren't quite sure what the hell you were saying or if that made any sense but you were just fumed. "Once he leaves, you give me your phone and laptop." You snap.

Devon's eyes widen and he turns to Adelina and snickers at her before you turn to Devon and give him a look. "You can actually just give me your ipod. No more for the rest of the day. Go read a book." You say as you make his way to his room and he starts breaking down as he didn't want his ipod to be taken away. Adelina sighs and leans back in bed and goes through her phone to see if she needed to delete anything before giving it to you tonight. Finally Mark makes it back upstairs and he smiles gently. "You wanna go swimming? Your dad offered to take us if you wanted." He said and Adelina modded, "Yeah we can go. I need to get out of the house anyway." Lina says and Mark nods with a gentle smile.

You look up from your phone as you had heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Where are you two going?" You ask and Mark smiles, "We're going to the pool. Mr. Holland offered." Marks says, rubbing soft circles against Adelina's hand with his thumb as he had held it. You raised your brows amused but didn't mention it and you smile, "Have fun, don't be out too long alright? I know your mom would want you back soon." You say and Mark shrugs, "No actually," he laughs, "she trusts you guys with me and knows that I won't do anything to hurt her trust so, I can actually leave whenever." He says and Lina smiles widely, "Really?" She says happily and he nods and Tom walks out in his trunks. "Let's go guys. We'll be back babe." He said to you, kissing your lips gently before leaving with the two teenagers.

Devon runs downstairs and pouts looking at you. "I'm so bored!!" He whines and you roll your eyes, "You're so obsessed with that ipod. Go ride your bike and see if your friends wanna play basketball with you. And doesn't Cameron live across the road? He's probably bored too, so go offer to ride bikes or basketball." You suggest and he smiles and nods, "You're so smart mom." He says and instantly runs to the front door to run over to his friends house. You weren't sure how you were able to get Devon out of the house, but you were glad that you were able to give him some options at least before school starts.