Happy Birthday

happy late birthday tommy !! love u hunny😘

Tom was awoken at about 7 in the morning when his baby boy climbed onto the bed smiling widely. "Happy birthday daddy! See? I remember!" He said with a smile and Tom smiled a tired smile, rolling on his side to pull his son into a cuddly hug. Sighing he kissed his head, "Thank you, Calum. I love you." He muttered into his son's dark hair and the little boy nodded, "Me too, but three thousand." He lisped making his father chuckle. Climbing out of the comfort of Tom's arms Calum sat up and smiled widely, "What are you gonna do for your birthday?" He asked curiously. Tom then sat up and smiled gently, "Well," he continued after rubbing his eyes, "your uncles had something planned for me. We're gonna go to play some bowling, and win tickets to get prizes, how's that sound?"

Calum smiled widely and he got up to begin jumping on the bed, "That sounds so much fun, daddy! Is Uncle Sebass gonna be there?" He asked with hope in his eyes. Tom smiles and he kissed his son's head, "I believe so, but you know he's busy trying to get better and trying to do good deeds." He explained, smiling at his son as he believed he was actually captured by HYDRA after watching some little clips of the movie. Calum nods and he licked his lips. "Okay, he always looks happy though, so maybe he'll be there." 

Tom nods, "Okay bubby, we'll see." He said and he pulled Calum to his chest sighing. "Do you miss mommy? I miss mommy." Calum said softly after a comfortable silence. Tom's heart fluttered hearing him mention you, and his stomach did flips. He chuckles gently and nods, giving him a gently squeeze, "God of course I miss mommy. She was the most beautiful mommy I've ever seen. Her eyes shined and her smile was beautiful, even on her sad days. Nothing on her was bad. Nothing she wore looked bad either." Tom gushed with a soft smile before wiping his cheeks, sniffling.

"Oh gosh, daddy I didn't mean to make you sad. I'm sorry!" Calum cried gently worried about making his daddy sad on his birthday. Tom chuckled gently and smiled through his glossy eyes, "Cal Pal, no, it's okay. You could never make me sad about mommy. I do miss her but my tears are happy because she's in a place where she feels no pain. She's probably smiling at us from heaven." Tom explained and Calum looked up at the ceiling before nodding. The two cuddled in bed for another few minutes to an hour, watching Calum's favorite show before going to Main Event later that day.

As Tom walked out to the building from the car with Calum, he heard his son softly talking to you. "Hello mommy. Daddy and I miss you but he says you're in a good place with a smile on your face. Have you told daddy happy birthday yet? I got up extra early to tell him because I wanted to show him that I didn't forget. I could never forget his birthday. I'll talk to you later mommy. Me and daddy are going to main event to go play bowling and win tickets to get a big prize with all of my uncles! Okay, bye bye. Love you."

Tom obviously teared up again hearing his son speak to you and walked in to meet his buds. They asked if he was okay because of his glossy eyes, and he told them the little story, making everybody fall in love with Calum even more than before. Calum said hello to his uncles, smiling and giggling at what they told him and he finally met Uncle Sebass who was busy going to get adult drinks. "Uncle Sebass!" He yelled seeing Sebastian Stan after he had just agreed with Mackie that he was his favorite uncle. Sebastian smiled widely and embraced the boy in his arms and walked over to the men gathered around. 

"Cal Pal you just said that I was your favorite." Mackie frowned and Calum giggled at his pout, "You're my second favorite." He told Mackie and Mackie scoffed making a face that had made Calum laugh. "Okay fine you're my second favorite. You know who my faovirte favorite is? Your daddy." Mackie said, going over to kiss Tom's cheek making Tom laugh. Calum scoffed, "Please, I'm daddy's favorite." He stated. "That's what she said." Chris Evans states making the men laugh, leaving poor innocent Calum confused, but still joined along giggling because he thought that some of their laughs were funny.