S1E9 "WOLF'S BANE"

Noel is first featured in the scene where Scott and Stiles are in Derek's car, trying to save him while he escapes from police. Instead of Scott as it is in canon, it's Noel driving with Stiles in the backseat and Scott in the passenger's. The first thing that happens is Noel swerving a bit, and Scott says "Do you even have your license?!"

Noel says with a joyful grin on his face "Nope! Not even my permit!"

Scott and Stiles look at him like he's crazy, and Noel says "Oh, don't freaking look at me like helping Derek run away from the cops was illegal enough!"

Stiles looks out the back windshield and says "Noel, if you're gonna recklessly drive this stolen vehicle totally illegally, the least you can do is do it a little bit faster!"

With that, Noel slams on the gas and the car speeds away.

Cue the intro.

The conversation between Scott and Stiles in the next car chase scene transfers over to Noel and Stiles. At one point Noel looks out the rear view mirror and sees Kate driving the car behind them. He cusses ("Dammit!") and takes a sharp turn that makes Stiles fall over in the backseat. When Scott notices they're not being followed anymore, Noel slows down a bit and Stiles' hand pops up from the backseat with the walkie talkie in it. He's still laying down on the floor where he toppled over. He presses the button on the walkie talkie and gets Derek's location from his dad, and as soon as Noel hears the werewolf's whereabouts, he slams on the gas once again and takes off toward their destination.

As soon as they pull up to Derek's location and Scott yells for Derek to get in, Derek does and Noel drives away while flipping Chris off even as he shoots at their car.

Scott yells at Derek about laying low like he does in the show, and Derek says "DAMMIT! I had him! He was right in front of me and the freakin' police showed up!"

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs," Stiles says, and Noel reaches a hand up, smacking Stiles in the face as the boy shrinks back into the backseat with an "Ow, okay!"

The following conversation goes as per canon, and Scott says "Can you just try to trust us for at least half a second?" "Yeah, all of us," Stiles says, to which Derek replies in a biting, accusatory tone "I already trust him. Just maybe not with my freaking car!" As he says this line, he points at Noel.

"Chill, I've got this," Noel says, but the comment from Derek about having his trust distracts him and he swerves a bit. Derek reaches across the car and grabs the wheel from Noel as he continues his canon line.

Noel doesn't add much after that, but when Scott reveals that the symbol on the paper is also on Allison's necklace, Noel takes the wheel back from Derek and lets out a cheering "Whoo-hoo!" sound before slamming on the gas once again before the screen cuts to black.

Later at the school (not the first scene between Scott and Stiles, but the second one between Scott and Jackson) Noel is standing with Scott and talking with him while he rummages through his locker. Jackson slams the locker closed and, while keeping eye contact with Scott, says to Noel "Leave, dweeb."