24

Chris' POV

"Sweetheart, you're gonna have to wake up," I said to the sleeping redhead peacefully snuggled into my arms once I was alone with her. I tried to annoy her enough that she'd wake up by moving her arm and leg, but that didn't work. I only succeeded in giving myself the worst hard on I'd ever had from the feel of her soft body shifting on mine.

I stroked her face lightly, thinking the repetitive motion would wake her. Instead, she snuggled in closer, resting her head on my shoulder and bringing one arm up to put it around my neck. I tugged her arm down, brushing my scruffy cheek against her hand. Her fingers twitched and she caressed my rough face as she shifted her head, her lips brushing my neck with small open mouthed kisses as she worked her way up my jaw. I exhaled loudly in surprise, making her chuckle tiredly.

"Andy, you need to shave," she sighed, shifting so she was better able to reach me and I knew then that she wasn't really awake yet. With a flash of annoyance at being called his name, I captured her lips with mine, kissing her with all the need and pent up frustration I was feeling.

I tangled one hand in her silky soft hair, pulling her closer. She responded instantly, her eyes closed and her hand cupping my face lightly, opening her mouth for me so I could tease her tongue with my own. I couldn't get enough of her soft lips - she tasted incredible. I'd thought of doing this since the moment I'd met her but the reality was even better than I'd anticipated.

My other hand traced the curve of her leg, finding a ticklish spot just behind her knee. That had her green eyes snapping abruptly open and pulling away from me, suddenly certain I wasn't who she'd thought I was. "You're not Andy," she said, flushing. I held her in place, not letting her pull away just yet.

"Thank god. What gave that away, princess?" I asked, bringing one hand up to stroke her face lightly. "Tickling you?"

Her cheeks got even pinker, making me smile. She nodded slightly and I kissed her again, feeling her bring one hand up to the nape of my neck, the other resting on my chest. Her lips parted eagerly under mine with a small noise of pleasure that made me want to hear her saying my name.

I'd never wanted a woman so badly before that just kissing her brought me so close to the edge. I kissed down her jaw to her neck, hearing her ragged breathing when I licked the hollow at the base of her throat. Her fingers speared into my hair, tugging my face back up to hers and she rested her forehead on mine.

"Chris," she rasped, her eyes dark with desire. I cupped her beautiful face with my hand and I could feel her rapid pulse. "This is-"

I silenced her with a kiss. "This is amazing," I said, before kissing her gently. "You are amazing."

"We shouldn't be doing this," she said, pulling away from me abruptly, her lips kiss swollen and her cheeks pink.

"Why not?" I asked, kissing her neck; I didn't see any reason not to kiss her.

"I can't think straight right now," she said, pushing herself away from me and standing up unsteadily. I quickly stood as well, unwilling to let her go just yet. I gently pulled her to me, just holding her for a moment.

She went up on tiptoe and threw her arms around my neck in a tight hug, making me smile when she relaxed into me again. I turned my face just enough to kiss her cheek and continue down her neck, her shuddering breath letting me know she wasn't unaffected by my actions.

"Goodnight, Chris,"  she whispered, letting go and sliding her hands down my firm torso in a way that let me know she appreciated my muscle definition. I tipped her face up to mine and kissed her once more, softly and sweetly before smiling at her.