56

Megan's POV

"Hey Tom! Are you ready to head out?" I asked Tom Saturday morning when I met him walking into the airport.

I'd gotten us tickets to the Broncos versus the Patriots game in Denver the next day, so some of the cast, including Chris and Tom, were flying there today so I'd have a little time to show them around my neck of the woods.

What had started out as just me and Tom had grown to a group of 15 or so that included most of the cast that was currently in Atlanta. Sadie's sons had met her and Sebastian in Denver yesterday evening and they were spending the weekend catching up with Sadie's aunt, uncle and assorted cousins that lived near Denver before they joined us for the game tomorrow afternoon.

"Can't wait, darling," he said with a smile as he pulled me in for a hug, making me glad I'd worn my tall boots today. I still felt small next to him, but that was only to be expected. "Where's Chris?"

"Parking the car. I had him drop me at the curb so I could check our bag. Have you seen anyone else?"

"Not yet, but we are rather early yet." He let go of me and brushed back my wayward hair, his thumb lightly brushing my cheek before dropping his hand. "You look very nice today - and warm."

I looked down at the cute sweater dress I was wearing today over leggings. I'd dressed for Denver, not Atlanta. "Thanks – Lizzie gave it to me. I think it's from her sister's fashion line." I gave him a mischievous grin.

"I don't trust that look at all," Tom said, raising an eyebrow. "What are you up to now, darling?"

"I got you a jersey to wear tomorrow," I said as my grin widened. "Blue and orange, baby - yeah!"

"Vexing mortal," he growled in Loki's voice. "Must I wear such an atrocious combination?"

I giggled. "Yup. It even has your name on it, darling. Anyways, sorry our non-date got turned into a group outing."

"It'll be much more amusing this way, believe me." He smiled fondly, his regular accent returning. "Young Tom and my Chris are looking forward to it as well."

With three Chris' on set, things got a little confusing, but at least I knew who he meant. "Yeah, well I got Thor a jersey too. Elsa thought he looked pretty damn good in it when I sent her a picture of him trying it on. I wanted to make sure it would fit him since he's so huge right now; I swear his arm is bigger than I am."

Tom laughed and I turned my head when I smelled Chris' cologne just before he reached us, smiling up at him as he put his arm around me from behind. It was probably best that he'd come along with us today - he still tended to be jealous of the time I spent with Tom just hanging out, not that I had time for much of anything right now.

"Hey Tom. You ready for a fun weekend?" Chris asked, clapping him on the back as we turned to go inside. I pulled my small suitcase behind me, Chris holding my other hand and not letting me pull it away from him. I still wasn't comfortable with letting everyone know we were a couple, but it was only a matter of time before the paparazzi got wind of our relationship.

"Always," Tom said with a grin. "I hear its going to be quite entertaining."