54

Chris' POV

"Hey you," I said with a smile when I woke up again a short while later to see Megan watching me sleep, her smile growing when I pulled her over for a leisurely kiss. "Are you ready to get up for the day?"

"I don't suppose we could stay in bed all day?"

I stretched, working out the tightness in my shoulders before shaking my head. "Not today," I sighed, kissing her again and then working down her neck. "Perhaps some other time."

"Sounds good to me," she grinned, hearing my stomach growling.

"Shower with me?" I asked, hoping she'd say yes. Her eyes widened and she shook her head no.

"I don't know about that," she rolled away from me before sitting up to stretch like a cat. "I didn't bring any clothes with me."

"So wear some of mine," I suggested, thinking of how hot she'd look wearing one of my shirts with those lacy panties she'd had on earlier.

"I'll have to remember that for next time. Besides, don't you need to call your mom back?" She shot me an amused look over her shoulder.

"Fuck! Yes," I groaned, remembering that I'd turned my phone off because I'd been way more interested in round 2 than talking to my mom. I turned it back on to see I had a voicemail and a couple texts from my mom. "I'm gonna be in soooo much shit!"

Megan shrugged and got out of bed, looking for her nightie. "You coulda talked to her. I was doing all the work, you know."

My mouth went dry, seeing her like that; my cock was already hard again and I couldn't remember the last time I'd wanted someone so badly. I shook my head to clear it, trying to remember what we'd been talking about.

"Baby, I couldn't concentrate on a conversation with you riding me like that. You're evil, you know that?"

"Nah – not me. Must be some other girl."

She gave me an innocent smirk as she found the nightie and slipped it on, tightening the laces in front and drawing my attention to her beautiful breasts again. I knew another round was out of the question for her when I saw her try to hide a wince as she pulled that sexy thong on.

"Nope – you're my only girl. Besides if you would've started that, I woulda had to do some payback the next time you were on the phone – and I can guarantee they'd know exactly what was going on while you were talking to them." I waggled my eyebrows at her suggestively, making her giggle.

"Then it's probably good we didn't start that, then," she said, leaning down to give me a quick kiss and dancing out of reach of my grasping hands. "See you downstairs."

* *

"Yes, Ma, I'll make sure to ask her," I said as I walked into the kitchen. Everyone else was sitting at the table already and eating. "Love you, too. Bye."

"I guess I don't have to tell you to call mom," Scott said with a snicker. "You know better than to ignore her calls, bro."

"Yeah, yeah," I said, shooting him a dirty look as I got a plate from the cupboard and filled it with breakfast food. "Thanks for making breakfast, Sadie."

"You're welcome," Sadie said, looking up at me in amusement when I kissed the top of her head. "You're in a good mood - where's the real Chris Evans and what have you done to him?"

"Jeez – you make sound like I'm not a morning person."

"You're not," most of the table chorused, then laughed as they realized what they'd done. Megan looked up at me with a smirk.