92

April 23, 2018
Chris' POV

Megan met my eyes in the mirror. "My boobs are gonna fall out if I take too big of a breath."

I let my eyes drift slowly up and down her svelte figure, my mouth watering at the expanse of alabaster skin revealed by her dress for tonight's LA premiere of Infinity War. Her breasts were securely contained by the bodice...unless I were to help free them...Megan slapped my hands away before I could - much to my disappointment.

"You say that like that's a bad thing, baby," I said with a smile, spinning her so she was facing me. "I won't be anxious about all the reporters and interviews if I'm checking you out the whole time."

I let my eyes drink in her features, it was so good to see Megan; she'd been doing some press for the release of her debut album, so she hadn't gotten into LA until yesterday. I still wished she'd be able to come with for the rest of the worldwide press tour I was going to be finishing out for the next two weeks, but I understood; I was just thankful she'd managed to arrange it so she was with me tonight.

"Just when I think you're not just like every other guy I know you go and say something like that," she grumbled, but there was no heat behind it. "Sadie isn't wearing anything this low cut," she hinted, blinking up at me from between her long, thick eyelashes.

I snorted at her blatant attempt at manipulation. "Nice try, but Sadie's twelve years older than you and has a little more say in the matter. Did you want to tell that ecstatic up-and-coming dress designer that made this especially for you that you hate her dress?"

"No," she said sulkily, adjusting the bodice again. "It isn't that I hate it - I just want my boobs to stay put when I breathe. Is that too much to ask?"

I took her hands in mine and kissed them. "Baby, I promise if you wear this dress to my premiere tonight, I'll make it worth your while."

Megan eyed me for a minute. "I'm changing before we go to the after-party," she countered. "And you'll still make it worth my while."

"Agreed," I said quickly before she talked herself out of wearing the dress. Her after party dress was slightly more restrained than this one - which was a good thing. I was required to be there for several hours, so we couldn't slip away as early as I'd like to.

"Thanks, babe - I don't have to worry about having a nip slip all night; the press would have a field day with that."

"I think you look beautiful tonight," I said, leaning over to give her a kiss and just barely touching her lips so I didn't mess up her makeup. "That color makes your skin look almost translucent."

"Thanks, babe; I can't wait to see the movie," she said, changing the subject. "Liam promised to be my back-up date when you and the cast get stuck taking pictures forever."

"Sadie said he's bringing his girlfriend this time. Last minute decision, I guess."

"Really? I thought they broke up," she said, tightening my tie and looking over me critically.

"No, this one's new," I clarified.

"Then they haven't been going out very long. Have you met her?"

"Nope. I haven't been to the lake recently, remember?"

"That's right - I forgot about that play," she teased, running her hands lightly over the front of my suit. "I love a man in uniform."

"It was actually a lot of fun - even if you did abandon me for a couple weeks."

"I never abandoned you - I had work to do," she said, perching on the back of the couch and squeezing my freshly shaven cheeks as I stepped between her legs, lifting her skirt so she could balance easier. "I'm so glad the mustache is finally gone for good."